Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Fusion's Cyber Analytics team plays a critical role in the ability of the Fusion Center to detect the threats against the Brokerage network. The team is responsible for developing and delivering a suite of advanced monitoring capabilities to enable real-time threat detection delivered directly to incident response teams, as well as a set of customized dashboards featured on the Fusion Operations Wall. The Wall provides situational awareness of the Firm's technology assets, applications, and security controls to enable cyber teams to quickly detect any evidence of anomalous activity.
The global Fusion Center is a 24/7 operation with members in key geographic locations; this requires the role to cover shifts during weekday core hours, plus occasional evening and weekend on call for Cyber Event Management as required.
Role Description/ Primary Responsibilities
We are seeking a motivated self-starter with a blend of security and computer science skills to work across functional teams with the ultimate goal of producing capabilities that measurably improve Brokerage's cybersecurity posture and real-time awareness.
The ideal candidate is an inquisitive learner with a passion for security, data and analytics. The candidate must effectively collaborate with stakeholders from inception to completion of a capability, and should be able to simultaneously lead an end-to-end effort as well as participate in the execution of solutions within the overall effort. This role requires a mixture of cybersecurity acumen and technical expertise, along with an ability to build strong partnerships across functions
• A strong team player and communicator who is able to lead, motivate, and participate in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Problem definition, data exploration, data acquisition and visualization, evaluating and comparing metrics, deploying various models and iteratively improving solutions
• Develop continuous improvements with Fusion Center teams to push the organization towards new and improved ways to use data to improve our protective posture.
• Engage with stakeholders to identify data efficiency requirements
• 5+ years of professional experience in the cybersecurity arena
• Proficient in Python and multiple programming languages
• Education in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Mining, Analytics, Data Science or other quantitative disciplines
• Demonstrated aptitude and understanding of modern programming languages with a willingness to continually learn new languages and data structures
• Experience orchestrating end-to-end solutions; simultaneously working closely with programmers, analysts, and customers
• Knowledge of a range of computer security issues, with depth in at least one or two functional areas.
• Strong analytical, and data analysis skills
• Ability to distil technical and complex information into easy to understand business terms for management
• Existing knowledge of data analysis tools including Splunk, Hadoop and Cloudera
• Big data visualization and front end development experience
• International experience or experience working for a global organization
• Willingness to learn about the technology and cyber threat environment
• General understanding of Cyber security practices
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Apply by creating/using account