Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client FinTech is a start-up within Client that was recently formed with the ultimate goal of building the global bank of the future.
As the world's leading global bank, we have an unprecedented opportunity to truly drive change through forward thinking product experiences and services that will touch millions of customers. The experiences we're changing go beyond just digital channels and traditional banking services; we'll touch all consumer touch points and needs, including spending, savings, borrowing, investing and actionable insights. With two years under our belt, FinTech's mandate is to execute on and deliver products and experiences accelerating and kicking off an exciting program that could truly change Client's banking trajectory..
FinTech is made up of ambitious, driven and customer focused leaders with experience at Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, PayPal, Visa and early stage start-ups. We're looking for a small group of incredibility talented and driven product managers to help lead in this effort.
You will be responsible for defining, testing and delivering a product that challenges banking today while making a material impact on customers and the business. To be successful, you will need to bring a creative vision, superior problem-solving skills, and great product instincts, and have the ability to get things done. What you'll do:
• Complete customer and industry research to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions.
• Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
• Translate research and product metrics into hypotheses, product requirements and detailed user stories.
• Lead the product through the various gates, including operations, fraud, risk, legal and compliance.
• Partner with engineering to prioritize the roadmap, work through challenges, and build, test, launch and optimize the new product experience.
• Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product/features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again.
• Partner with management to craft an evolving Digital Identity strategy that will best serve customers and drives business impact
• Partner with Fraud/Authentication specialists (business partners) to establish a suitable experience and implementation
• Client new technologies through prospective vendor exploration
What you'll need
• 4+ years experience delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
• Product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded start strongly preferred.
• Product lifecycle ownership. You have identified opportunities, tested, built, launched and optimized major products before.
• Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always one step ahead.
• Consumer-centric. Empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in their customer's shoes—we'll look for examples of this.
• Obsession for digital products.
• Self-starter. A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch.
• Strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
• Technical. High-level understanding of technical problems and how to break down the work involved in solving them.
• Strong communication skills and the ability collaboration.
• Great team member and partner.
• Flexible. Prepared to juggle and shift between priorities.
• Curious. Eager to learn and challenge the status quo.
Apply by creating/using account