Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr. UX Developer Senior UX Web Developer / Creative Technologist
At Client FinTech we've taken up the task of transforming the way digital banking is done, everywhere. Our ambitious team is bringing the world's oldest and most-trusted bank into the 21st century. What does that mean? We're making digital banking more human, more customer-focused and much easier to understand with real-time, cutting-edge products and services. Ready to be a part of a team that is fast, furious and ready for the future of financial wellness? Join us and see how you can move the banking industry forward in over 160 countries around the globe.
• Invent and inspire customer experiences and user flows that are radically consistent, curiously easy, and bold by design.
• Partner with Creatives, Strategists and Project Managers and other team members to develop effective end-to-end customer experiences across all channels.
• Have a deep understanding of the Client product offering, the market in which Client operates, and the target customers.
• Understand customer goals, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work within project parameters.
• Embrace and apply Design Thinking principles
• Manage multiple work streams with varying timelines and complexity with authority and passion.
• Able to work with different technology teams across the organization to lead, communicate and deliver a developed experience
• Package creative concepts and present to internal stakeholders in persuasive, articulate and compelling ways -- charismatic story telling skills are a must.
• Support the SVPs, Directors and Managing Directors in the overall growth and development of the Design capability across the company.
• Manage the career development of a team and be a motivating and inspiring force in the group that gets the best performance out of people that gets the best performance out of people.
• Accountability for the effective utilization of resources
• Be the voice of the customer and a champion for world-class brand experiences.
• 8+ years experience designing and prototyping web and mobile experiences with an understanding of responsive design, iOS and Android design systems.
• Proven leadership and management skills with multiple direct reports across multiple projects
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, New Media or related field.
• Portfolio that represents a wide range of design styles, diverse projects and a clear personal aesthetic.
• Intimate knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Invision, and Principle.
• Impressive design, conceptual thinking, and typography skills.
• Advanced understanding of interaction design, site architecture, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation.
• Understand the possibilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies.
• Experience working in Agile Methodologies and Design Thinking
• Experience presenting work to clients and stake holders
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• You are open, honest and direct in your approach to giving feedback and managing teams.
Apply by creating/using account