Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
UI Developer with strong analytical and technical ability and 6-8 years of experience with minimum 4 years of experience in user experience design. Has strong knowledge of RIA frameworks (Flex and HTML5) and good knowledge of java, able to work independently, has good communication skills, Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
– Regulatory Hub is a suit of regulatory applications that deliver reporting solutions to various regulators across the globe. It encompasses a number of reusable software components, micro services and frameworks.
– We are seeking a talented and experienced web developer with expertise in UI development
– We operate to highest standards in our development process and would welcome a standout UI developer to play a pivotal role in developing the platforms for our multiple regulatory applications using latest cutting edge technologies. Regulatory Control is a rapidly growing area, so there is a great opportunity for candidates interested in challenging work on strategic products.
- The position is based in Tampa and is required to review the day to day delivery work, ensuring a robust process implementation, identifying project/program delivery risks and work on risk mitigation.
- Applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs
- The candidate will work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs
– Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources
– The successful candidate will have a strong UI development background, creating rich solutions using technologies such as HTML5 and Flex along with good java and db experience.
– The developer would work closely with the business analyst, the architect and the user community to translate the user requirements to scalable solutions.
– They would be responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, and design artifacts and of course real implementations.
– They should continue to conduct research on new products and technologies, to ensure they and the team are aware of the latest products available
– They would ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant eye for process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
– Projects in the Operations Regulatory Control Technology area are run in iteration lifecycles, so experience of Agile development and scrums is highly beneficial.
• 8 -12 years of industry experience, with a minimum of 6 years in user experience design.
• Experience of Agile development and scrums
• Banking and securities domain knowledge would be an added advantage
• Strong knowledge with responsive web design
• Strong knowledge on multiple RIA frameworks (Angular JS, Bootstrap, GWT, JQuery, JQuery UI, Node.js etc)
• Experience with Java MVC frameworks (e.g. Spring MVC), RESTful Services will be considered added advantage
• Exposure to cross browser scripting
• Should be able to work on Junit testing
• Understanding on UI design process and activities
• Good analytical, debugging and problem solving skills.
• Organized and able to deliver in multiple projects in the stream
• Understanding of database ( Oracle preferably ) with ability to write queries and stored procedures
• Familiarity with Unix shell scripting and VI editor
• Strong knowledge on build (Ant/Maven), continuous integration (Jenkins), code quality analysis (SonarQube) and unit and integration testing (JUnit)
• Passion for research, ideation and exploration
• Organized and able to manage a diverse project portfolio
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Expertise with designing multi-clustered applications
• Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
Apply by creating/using an account