Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Automation Tester (with Selenium, SOAP UI, Java)
Job Description: Key Skills : Automation Testing in Webservices and Front end, Java, Junit, Selenium, SQL, Jenkins
Job Description: Summary:
Senior professional with a firm knowledge of automation testing in web services using REST APIs and quality practices and protocols that enable the individual to deliver reports according to defined protocol, while meeting established timelines. Documents issues as they arise and monitors resolutions. Able to work as an integral member of the Agile project testing and quality team.
• Work on creating automation test cases for back end webservices in framework using Core Java, Junit, Selenium Webdrivers and Maven
• Webservices Automation Framework Using SOAP UI Pro and maintaining the Groovy Scripts
• Creation of Java functions and methods used to validate the SOAP and REST API responses.
• Creation of Common Utilities in Java, Junit, Groovy and SOAP UI Frameworks
• Debugging and troubleshooting the issues in Splunk logs and JBoss servers
• Work on SVN and GitHub repositories.
• Work on writing complex SQL queries to setup the required data for webservices and also to fetch the data from the response of the APIs.
• Collaborates with product owner and engineers to define detailed test scenarios
• Partcipating in Scrum Ceremonies.Tracking and Working on the Stories for the completion along with the Scrum team
•Coordinate and participate in review and testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned Client developed systems.
•Review project test and implementation schedules. Monitor, document, and report the current status of projects. Participate in review of project deliverables. •Create detailed test plans, test cases, and data for project testing.
•Perform automated and manual testing and validate results to confirm adherence and conformance to installation standards and methodologies.
•Review user manuals for accuracy.
•Document problems, monitor resolutions and retain documentation necessary to plan for future assigned testing.
•Adhere to and enforce consistent company and department testing standards and procedures.
•Identify, document, and implement process improvements.
•Apply technical and business knowledge to solve issues.
•Share application knowledge and mentoring newer team members May be responsible for Test Coordination duties including:
- Defect management and oversight
- Status reporting and metrics creation
- Point of escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Applies broad complex technical knowledge of principles, theories, and concepts plus broad knowledge of business/function and development life cycle, usually acquired through 5 to 7 years of experience.
- Test Management experience needed for test coordination.
•Ability to coordinate, interact with, and lead cross departmental teams.
•Ability to make decisions without all information.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills.
•General supervision; work is reviewed after action is taken.
Apply by creating/using account