Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
General Summary: IT Business Consultant - Lead translates the view of the users' vision for what the system needs to be and do, and the paths along which it must be able to evolve, and strives to maintain the integrity of that vision as it evolves during detailed design and implementation. IT Business Consultant - Lead works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. IT Business Consultant - Lead analyzes complex business problems and identifies related opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals and overall business strategies. IT Business Consultant - Lead manages the development of conceptual design defining the essential core features and elements (underlying processes, people and tools) that provide the framework for all that follows. IT Business Consultant - Lead contributes/leads as a top level process expert in capability definition, process flows, design and application architecture.
• Possess an expert level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
• Manage efforts affecting large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional/platform environments.
• Ability to provide direction across large teams at all levels and capable of solid individual performance for backlog management, strategy alignment, execution and issue management.
• Share knowledge, coaches, and mentors others in area of expertise
• Ability to perform functions at all levels of a process
• Will serve as technical product owner for assigned product
• Will have duties including but not limited to strategy planning, capability mapping, aligning high level design, roadmap, release planning and backlog management.
• Possess excellent communication and relationship skills.
• Comfort ability with interfacing with Client director level management for technical briefings, status reports, etc.
• Analyze opportunities for feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with all corporate platforms/systems and related capabilities
• Create and maintain program epics, epics and user stories in product backlog
• Participate/lead ceremonies to complete refinement and have backlog with 2 sprint depth at any given point in time
• Ensure Functional and Non Functional aspects are covered for each MVP( Minimal Viable product) release to production.
• Metrics tracking and reporting for product. Adhere to department goals and ensure all metrics meet target guidelines.
• Strategize with Business Product Owners for roadmap planning. Maintain 90+90 roadmap and backlog strategy throughout the product lifecycle.
• Perform analysis of complex business issues; provide recommendations for possible solutions and related opportunities
• Perform analysis of large-scale, complex, cross-system, cross-platform changes or issues, may aid in determining feasibility of future anticipated business impact
• Lead efforts to assess feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with all corporate platforms/systems and related capabilities
• Prepare TCO and ROI analysis on large projects
• Work with Business users and IT project teams to drive decision making and the negotiation of project scope
• Creation of capability/process modeling, program design, and documentation outlining high level requirements and conceptual design solutions for business problems working with technology solution architects
• Assess opportunities to improve application reliability and performance.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of business requirements which guide application development efforts, ensuring that business needs are being met
• Work with IT and Business partners to build support processes and procedures, provide ongoing support to manage application SLAs, resolve a majority of the problems and fulfill service requests that do not require application development
• Perform analysis of compliance vulnerabilities; work with IT and Business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities, support internal and external audit related activities
• Work with functional architects to determine application roadmaps, architecture strategy and to define and implement application architecture; Reduce tech debt
• 8+ years experience as proven systems thinker who understands broad impacts and can make and implement recommendations on solutions and mitigate risk
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional design effort for complex system integration initiatives
• Proven organizational skills with the ability to develop a detailed work plan to ensure project success
• Demonstrated ability to organize and facilitate large cross functional meetings
• Demonstrated ability to deliver balanced presentation of ideas and information to large audiences
• Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with all levels of the organization and to provide balanced information of an idea or communication of an issue regardless of written or verbal
• Demonstrated strategic leadership of Business and IT Capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to promote consensus between stakeholders on a high level view of the project and then drill down into the details to obtain the requirements
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues and influence decisions of team
• Proven ability to analyze and develop business scenarios and use cases
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic fast-paced work environment handling multiple priorities
• Has worked in a matrix organization, or large team collaboration experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
• Strong customer service focus Familiarity with health care of PBM industry very helpful
Apply by creating/using an account