Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client group Markets and Banking's FX booking and processing team is a high-intensity product development unit that defines, designs and develops critical front and back office applications for the Global FX and Local Markets business.
The Consultant Developer will be part of the Development team that is responsible to deliver projects within the space of back-office Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets (MM), Derivatives applications including models and Risk Management tools.
Global FX and Local Markets (FXLM) Tech is a dynamic and high-performing division of Client's ICG Technology. The FXLM team manages mission-critical applications that drive deal booking, risk management, FX processing and analytical applications across multiple asset classes - Foreign Exchange (FX), Money Markets (MM), Fixed Incomes (FI) and Derivatives.
We work on business critical high availability application solutions for the FXLM business that are deployed across 80+ countries and power our global FX and Local Markets business. Our applications are considered amongst the best-in-class within the industry, with our FX booking and processing products continuing to win industry awards year after year.
• Take ownership for delivering the development task assigned
• Ensure delivery within tight timelines and meeting the team's expectation
• Get involved in the entire lifecycle of the development project
• Understand the requirement from Project Lead and ensure quality deliverables
• Ensure quality and optimized coding with proper documentation
• Do peer code reviews
• Develop unit plan and perform unit testing and provide continuously improved product experience
• Actively assist Support team wherever required
• Assist Project Lead in coordinating with business analysts & user communities to define requirements
• Participate in the technical design
• Actively assist Project Lead to deliver quality output
• Together with the team contribute to innovative & best-in-class solutions for our business
This position gives an excellent opportunity for the selected candidate to play a significant role in an exClientng and critical business within Client. This role provides the opportunity to participate in and shape the expansion and pre-eminence of our Business working together with our team of highly skilled technologists. The opportunity to work in front-office application space spanning multiple asset classes in a high-velocity & high availability environment is, of itself, an exClientng proposition.
• 5+(Senior Developers) years hands on experience in pure technical roles in development of various software applications.
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
• UI Development experience with Bootstrap, Backbone, Node.JS, AngularJS
• Experience creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
• Well verse with the use of XML, JSON and REST services
• Thorough understanding of usage of the fundamental concepts like Exception Handling, Static block/variables/classes, OOPS concepts, Collections, Multi-Threading, http sessions, session handling, Servlets/JSP life cycle, JDBC, actions, events, implicit objects, custom tags, context
• Exposure to an industry-standard database (Oracle or Sybase) on a UNIX platform with awareness of database design and SQL scripting knowledge and performance tuning
• Awareness of application servers /webservers (Weblogic , JBoss and iPlanet)
• Work experience in testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG
• Creating unit test scripts for Angular JS components using standard frameworks
• Work experience on the transactional applications for low latency, high availability uses is a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment and to learn new frameworks/stacks
• Swings/.Net/C# knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge of various treasury products, viz. FX, Money Markets, Fixed Income & Derivatives is a plus
• Strong interpersonal and articulation skills (spoken and written)
• Ability to partner with non-technical and technical peers; ability to work effectively with remote colleagues; participate technical discussions
• Strong team orientation and commitment to overall team success; willing to go above and beyond to ensure team success; intense customer focus and commitment to driving quality
• Effective time management skills in order to manage multiple priorities with flexibility on time zones and timelines
• Logical thinking, High analytical and problem solving skills; innovative and solutions oriented
• Graduation/Post Graduation qualifications in Engineering stream with a very good academic record.
• A high degree of Analytical ability and Quantitative skills is desired
Apply by creating/using an account