Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Princeton Information is seeking a Portfolio Compliance AML/KYC Analyst for a major client @ Wilmington, DE
Job Description is as below:
Portfolio Compliance AML/KYC
The role is to join our KYC OnBoarding team as an AML/KYC Onboarding CWK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing in depth knowledge of Client's AML/KYC policies as well as providing an excellent client experience during the on-boarding of new clients within Client.
You will support a growing area in a dynamic and challenging environment.
You will work closely with institutional sales teams, and partner with Legal & Compliance to manage exceptions and ensure compliance with Client's AML/KYC policy.
The team presents an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to various areas involved in the client onboarding process at Client.
The position would preferably be located in Wilmington, Delaware.
Contributing to the successful implementation of the AML/KYC team''s strategy and vision.
• Partnering with the sales teams to on-board new clients as efficiently as possible.
• Ensuring clients meet applicable AML/KYC requirements and that the appropriate AML/KYC process is followed for all new client mandates to mitigate risk to Client.
• Partnering with Legal & Compliance to manage exceptions and ensure escalation policies are appropriately followed.
• Accurately capturing and recording relevant AML/KYC data on an ongoing basis and maintaining the AML/KYC data and documentation platforms.
• Testing development and enhancements to AML/KYC platforms.
• Ensuring that all completed AML/KYC documentation is properly filed, stored and retrievable.
• Supporting the AML/KYC data requirements of client periodic reviews.
• Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience
Skills: Knowledge / Experience:
• The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience with respect to AML/KYC compliance and the on-boarding of clients within the asset management industry.
• Knowledge and understanding of AML/KYC laws and regulations preferred.
• Experience with Lexis Nexis Bridger, and/or other sanctions screening and risk rating systems preferred.
• Ability to independently manage your own workload with minimal guidance.
• Exemplary communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external clients at all levels and regions.
• Excellent attention to detail, organization, and presentation skills.
• Team player - both with regard to your direct team as well as with those whom you support.
• Possess excellent time management and prioritization skills with the ability to manage effectively expectations of internal and external clients.
• Flexible and open to accepting new challenges; able to work effectively and efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing environment while maintaining the highest standard and attention to detail• Demonstrated ability to balance client needs with Client's policies and operational procedures; possess excellent regulatory and technical awareness in order to understand associated risks and provide innovative, risk-free and compliance-friendly solutions.
The Portfolio Compliance Group at Client is seeking outstanding candidates to join a vibrant and growing team.
The group is a critical unit within the organization and is a central link in the investment process. The position has significant visibility with senior management and direct interaction with other units of the firm.
Skills and Experience:
Apply by creating/using account