Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Firm's Technology & Information Risk (TIR) department
* Protects Firm information, systems, and associated infrastructure from Cyber and Insider Threats through delivery of the Firm's Cybersecurity Program and Access Management capabilities
* Provides first line of defense technology risk management capabilities
* Manages responses to regulatory and Client inquiries about the Firm's technology environment
* Provides expert advice on secure design and development, control effectiveness, and regulatory expectations
* Enables proactive, comprehensive, and consistent technology and information-related risk management practices across the Firm.
TIR is seeking an experienced Technology Risk professional to join a small team responsible for Strategic Planning. With a focus on continuous process improvement, the Team:
* Works with Department Leadership to define and maintain Strategic Plans
* Develops and delivers the TIR Strategic Planning Training, Awareness, and Communication Plan to build Strategic Plan awareness across the stakeholder community and manage expectations about TIR's opportunities, challenges, and current state
* Monitors progress with achieving TIR's strategic goals and objectives and report results regularly to TIR management and other key stakeholders
* Defines and implements a Strategic Planning Process that includes appropriate methodologies, templates, and procedures for executing the Process
* Demonstrates subject matter expertise within technology risk management and strategic planning disciplines.
This position requires regular interaction with TIR senior managers and organizational partners.
* Assist with analytical efforts necessary to support Strategic Plan development and maintenance
* Acquire a complete understanding of TIR services, processes, and systems
* Develop and maintain TIR Strategic Planning Communications Plan
* Partner with the TIR Program Management Office (PMO) to monitor progress with Strategic Plans
* Draft presentation materials for use in senior leadership meetings
* Draft strategic planning communications materials for use across a variety of target audiences and multiple communication channels
* Manage all aspects of meetings including calendar coordination, drafting agendas and minutes, and capturing and tracking open actions
* Solicits and manages stakeholder feedback
* Understanding of:
‒ Strategic planning processes, methodologies, and principles
‒ Technology risk management processes including technology governance, cyber / information security, business continuity planning, systems development, project management, and supplier management
* Strong analytical skills required to execute data collection and analysis responsibilities
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization and across organizational boundaries.
* Ability to draft high quality written products that are comprehensive, accurate, and tailored to the audience
* Proficient in collaboration technologies including Microsoft sharepoint and Jive
* Strong organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple demands and changing priorities.
* Proactive and detail oriented.
* Experience working in a highly complex, global financial institution
* Project management experience
* Industry Certification such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (ISSAP).
POC: Gloria Chen
Apply by creating/using account