Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Retail Services Reengineering & Business Optimization Group, RBO, is seeking a talented, energetic business transformation manager focused on Desktop Transformation. This candidate will work with leading edge technologies and a broader engineering team to deliver new capabilities and features that deliver value to our organization, partners and customers to help craft the future of Retail Services.
The goal for Desktop Transformation is to deliver a step change in operational efficiency and customer experience. The next generation architecture will provide a streamlined application, reducing the number of legacy applications, and move Retail Services into a cloud processing environment. These new features will decrease response times in the desktop and provide more flexibility to roll out products quickly and efficiently with a common set of platforms. The consolidation of multiple functions into one desktop environment will provide the "go to " common desktop and will provide a foundation to grow and sustain an overall world class service model. This desktop should provide our agents with a full 360 degree view of all channels and functions, and provide next best action for consistent customer treatment across cross-functional, cross-channel journeys. This effort will be managed as an agile program with multiple phases.
Major Accountabilities: Partnering with senior leaders, you will be working in a service environment executing and sustaining key initiatives to drive "simplification” efforts within our managed business segment. This role will require experience with demonstrating a consistent track record in achieving individual and business/function objectives. As part of this the individual should have prior experience identifying and tracking metrics in accordance with internal/external expectations and benchmarks, factoring in the impact of adverse risk/control issues, and effectively managing profit/loss. Proven experience with challenging the status quo, influencing stakeholders, driving change is critical:
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Translate business outcomes and roadmap definition into system roadmap requirements to meet core business outcomes
• Drive entire program delivery lifecycle: research customer/user needs; write user-stories; partner with UX to design and prototype; work with engineering to develop, test and deliver the product on time
• Define the critical metrics used to measure the performance and value of the program delivery and execution plans for continuous improvement
• Coach / mentor / lead teams with varied levels of experience with agile practices (e.g. Lean, Kanban, Scrum, XP) and tooling
• Assist with release launches by defining the strategy for internal communication plans and leading launch project plans
• Interact with Retail Services senior leaders and key stakeholders to collect insights and feedback of program design; accountable for prioritizing improvements and incorporating enhancements into product deliverables within the roadmap
• Ensure all elements are in place for the rapid deployment of automation related technologies, including infrastructure, vendor agreements, training and a standardized playbook
• Maintain business architectural governance and controls over design and implementation
Apply by creating/using account