Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Princeton Information is seeking a Manager of IT Enterprise Data Management for a perm opportunity with a prestigious financial organization. This position supports business groups in the utilization of information technology to drive business and/or revenue growth and improve efficiencies. Extensive contact with all management levels and other internal customers is required to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex information technology issues. Manages a team responsible for enterprise data management and reconciliation. Incumbents must have in-depth knowledge of enterprise data management and data reconciliation and be able to work closely with business partners to define requirements for systems applications.
• Drives IT solutions to ensure they meet the business needs balanced with a pragmatic and integrated approach to the design of technical solutions.
• Understands and applies enterprise wide thinking to individual departmental requests for IT investments to ensure end-to-end process and data integration are achieved.
• Leads projects to successful completion as defined by predetermined project success criteria including those established by the business, capital expenditure and budget requirements.
• Influences the prioritization of business unit technology projects, optimal project structure and project administration to ensure strategic business objectives are met and risk is managed.
• Focuses on workforce management to accurately capture IT resource capacity involving resources (internal and/or external), processes and practices.
• Develops and maintains development methodology (templates, processes and deliverables) and ensures all IT resources understand their responsibilities in this process.
• Partners with Architecture Team to assess how technologies can best streamline processes and/or add business value.
• Provides quick project turnarounds and flexibility by leveraging SDLC methodology and industry best practices.
• Remains up to date on key technology, business and industry trends.
• Develops budget and annual goals and objectives; holds organization accountable for attaining goals and objectives.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and seven (7) years of related experience including management or leadership experience or combination of education, training and experience.
• Financial services experience required. Wealth Management and/or banking preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of the following:
o Data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
o Reporting packages, databases (SQL, etc.).
o Experience using software packages for analyzing large datasets.
o Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Experience in the following: project management, enterprise implementation, leadership experience, strategic planning, business acumen, application development.
• None required
Lead the Team
Creates/maintains a competitive organization by attracting, developing and retaining talent to ensure people with the right skills & motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business needs.
• Builds a cohesive team, and develops structure & direction to meet or exceed customer needs.
• Leverages systems & processes to attract, develop & retain talented individuals.
• Provides feedback, empowerment and coaching to help others excel in current and future job responsibilities.
• Creates a trusting work environment where people can realize their full potential.
Enhance Client Experience
Builds and maintains strong internal and external relationships. Enhances the customer service experience to drive competitive advantage.
• Ensures customer perspective is driving force behind business decisions and activities.
• Ensures customer solutions, practices and procedures are carried out and achieve their objectives.
• Builds strategic partnerships within the organization to collaboratively execute business goals.
• Interacts with others in a way that promotes openness & trust and gives confidence in one's intentions.
Advances Strategic Opportunities
Gains competitive advantage by developing, supporting and/or promoting innovative strategies, products or processes which align with the firm's vision and goals and enhance the firm's reputation/brand.
• Identifies and drives organizational changes needed to adapt to changing customer and market demands.
• Establishes and commits to long-term business direction and sets meaningful performance objectives that align to values & strategies.
• Communicates information in a compelling way that drives others to achieve team and firm goals.
• Encourages others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
Drive High Performance
Executes business and organizational objectives that build and support sustained revenue growth, maximize firm results and effectively leverage people/processes.
• Uses customer centric approaches for choosing courses of action or developing appropriate solutions.
• Aligns communication, accountability, resources & processes to ensure strategic priorities yield measurable and sustainable results.
• Tenaciously works to deliver team goals with the greatest potential for producing positive business results.
• Establishes high standards and challenging goals for individual, team and organizational accomplishment.
Apply by creating/using an account