Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Are you passionate about technology? Join our growing team! AboutWeb, an award-winning IT solutions company, has been providing excellence in product development, application design, and cybersecurity solutions, since 1998. We are a diverse blend of engineers, developers, and cybersecurity professionals, providing cutting-edge solutions to real-world issues and solving problems for clients.
AboutWeb is a subsidiary of Penacity, LLC.
Position: Enterprise Architect
Location: Frederick, MD (onsite)
Clearance: Active Secret
Security + CE Certification required day one
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect that can assist in establishing a comprehensive understanding of the client's core business processes, and direct, plan, and control the development of technology that supports and optimizes such processes. The Enterprise Architect should have knowledge in designing artifacts in support/compliance of Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Architectural Framework (DoDAF) or similar methods.
• Enterprise architect with experience ensuring IT roadmaps meet the client's business objectives
• Background working with stakeholders to develop architecture framework that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals.
• Coordinate with project managers, developers, and focus groups to avoid redundancy, minimize expenditures, and improve overall synergy within organization.
• In-depth experience establishing best practices and guidelines for selecting, developing, and implementing information systems within enterprise.
• Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
• Coordinate with architects and business experts across IS to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
• Analyze business and technology challenges, assess costs, and suggest solutions.
• Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
• Collaborated with key stakeholders and internal teams to define enterprise architecture principles, standards and guidelines, and blueprints.
• Developed, enhanced, and maintained reference architectures for various capabilities.
• Translated business requirements into systems qualities and repeatable design strategies and patterns, such as adaptability, scalability, availability, and reusability.
• Define the target architectures, and the roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across the Secretariat whilst delivering the required business outcomes
• Understand the full life cycle delivery of the technical solutions for Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support
• Deliver high quality implementation of the defined solution to facilitate realization of organizational benefit.
• Develop technology strategies and roadmaps
• Develop and optimize the Application landscape.
• Manage the appropriate governance forums to ensure the agreement and maintenance of the overall Enterprise Architecture.
• Responsible for the definition, design and interpretation of technical architecture artifacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements
• Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business through to completion
• Possess 5 years hands-on experience and a comprehensive understanding working within Enterprise Architecture environments
• Experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Proactive Team player
B.S. in Information Technology
• Must have a Tier 3 (T3) - formerly (National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) investigation IAW the FIS and must obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance prior to performing work on this task order.
Information Assurance (IA) and Information Technology (IT) Training
• Security + CE Certification required day one
• Must comply with DoD and Army training requirements in Computing Environment certification meeting DOD 8570.01-M and IAT Level I.
If you are interested in applying for this job, or if you know someone who is (we offer referral bonuses), please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by creating/using an account