Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Are you passionate about technology? Join our growing team! AboutWeb, an award-winning IT solutions company, has been providing excellence in product development, application design, and cybersecurity solutions, since 1998. We are a diverse blend of engineers, developers, and cybersecurity professionals, providing cutting-edge solutions to real-world issues and solving problems for clients.
AboutWeb is a subsidiary of Penacity, LLC.
AboutWeb is seeking an experienced Sr Integration Engineer to join our Federal contract in Arlington, VA.
n this role you will perform as a Domain knowledge expert in charge of ensuring/managing coordination and effective integration of interacting systems and extended environments within a federal government information technology environment to meet established business needs and objectives. You will use your in-depth knowledge of Agile SAFe DevSecOps to support automation and integration of security requirements into the client's operational systems. You will bring your demonstrated ability to understand government expectations and partner it with technology for desired business results.
Clearance Level: Active Top Secret
The qualified candidate will perform the following tasks:
• Participates in the design; development; analysis; and implementation of software operating systems and software application programs
• Works from specifications to develop and modify operating systems and software applications; participates in the design; coding; testing; debugging; and documentation of programs; participates in the definition of limited design specifications and parameters; assists engineers or analysts with the hardware/software integration of the application or utility into software operating systems
• Analyzes system architecture requirements; performs requirements acquisition and definition and data analysis; may customize purchased applications; performs technical and subject matter research on emerging technologies to determine impacts on application execution; analyzes and documents client needs and requirements
• Be responsible to research and make recommendations to ensure effective integration of new and upgraded applications with existing business systems and processes.
• Responsible for ensuring coordination of all interacting systems within the enterprise and its extended environments
• That coordination involves not only information systems but people, ideas, and processes as well
• Experienced with EA thought leadership and has expertise with common enterprise architecture frameworks, such as the Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework (FEAF).
• Demonstrated experience performing technology evaluations to gauge relevancy, competency, and capability with regards to satisfying business goals and objectives.
• Plans, designs, and implements the integration process to include creating documentation for the process so that future engineers know how to solve potential issues
• Acts as an advisor to executive management to set direction, collaborates with senior and line management to enact strategic plans, and provides leadership to tactical business and technology teams.
• Performs cloud service integrations using on-premises technologies and deployments.
• Responsible for test plan specifications and working with teams through analysis and design of the solution(s) to be integrated
• Past experience performing as an Enterprise Architect with responsibility for overseeing, improving, and upgrading enterprise services, software, and hardware.
• Coordinates with platform vendor for issues and support requests.
• Uses exceptional written and verbal communication skills to interact regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
• Experience driving discussions with senior government personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders and business owners to provide guidance and recommendations on improving IT infrastructure
• A proactive approach to identifying issues and problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks along with an ability to offer and implement solutions to address these.
• Experience working within the federal government or serving federal government clients on Agile-based development contracts
20 years of experience
Includes IT Systems Engineering and/or Software Engineering/Development
including 5+ years demonstrable cloud experience (e.g., AWS, MS Azure, etc.)
Education: Masters degree
Successful candidate will have completed one or more of the following certifications:
- ITILv4 Foundation,
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect,
- Six Sigma Green Belt,
- MSC Systems Engineer
If you are interested in applying for this job, or if you know someone who is (we offer referral bonuses), please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by creating/using an account