Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Are you passionate about technology? Join our growing team! AboutWeb, an award-winning IT solutions company, has been providing excellence in product development, application design, and cybersecurity solutions, since 1998. We are a diverse blend of engineers, developers, and cybersecurity professionals, providing cutting-edge solutions to real-world issues and solving problems for clients.
AboutWeb is a subsidiary of Penacity, LLC.
The overall scope of this task order is to provide support for the tasks that are listed but not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the development of systems requirements with input from product owners, key stakeholders, and SMEs.
· Ensures thorough analysis of new system requirements to avoid conflict with established business processes and integration points.
· Collaborates with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that corresponding enhancements are appropriately implemented, verified, and validated per documented requirements.
· Conducts customer product demos.
· Works closely with the Project Management Office and technical teams to identify, mitigate, and manage risks and issues.
· Responsible for developing, maintaining, distributing, supporting, enforcing, and integrating industry standards and best practices.
JOB DESCRIPTION The Business Systems Analyst coordinates requirements gathering activities with key customer stakeholders, develops written systems requirements and user stories, and interfaces with project managers and developers to estimate and plan development efforts. The ideal candidate will participate in the daily scrum and demonstrate practical Agile experience developing business requirements and users stories, collaborating at all phases of the systems development life-cycle (SDLC). The selected candidate will occasionally support customer product demos and applications testing.
Business Systems Analyst must meet or exceed the following requirements:
· BS degree and 8 - 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
· Demonstrated experience working in an Agile hybrid environment, incorporating Scrum, Sprints, User Stories, Retrospectives, etc. along with more traditional methods as required by the client, in a Cloud-based environment
· Demonstrated ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Experience working successfully with a remote multicultural project team.
· Experience working with senior level stakeholders to effectively understand business needs and clearly communicate questions and clarifications.
· Experience conducting project kickoff meetings, requirements gathering interviews, and leading product demos.
· Self-starter with strong organizational and reporting skills.
· Demonstrated team leadership.
· Scrum certified with experience developing Epics/Features/User Stories
· Experience utilizing Jira to manage requirements and deliver Agile development projects.
· Experience using MS Teams and SharePoint for collaboration.
· Experience operating at CMMI Capability Maturity Model level 3 or higher.
· Experience supporting Microsoft Azure-cloud hosted applications written in VB .Net/MVC and Microsoft SQL.
If you are interested in applying for this job, or if you know someone who is (we offer referral bonuses), please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by creating/using an account