Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
AboutWeb, an award-winning IT solutions company, is looking for a dynamic Regional Vice President for our partner in the commercial real estate industry. This is a primarily remote position based in New Jersey.
The Regional Vice President (RVP) who will be responsible for providing strategic oversight and direction to a team of Customer Success Coaches, and other team members, within their assigned region, as well as the company as a whole. The incumbent will support delivering the industry's best MLS experience, creating and achieving strategic and tactical business objectives and imperatives.
He/she will also be responsible for attaining success metrics which entails, but is not limited to gaining a cultural, statistical/analytical and business understanding of the assigned territory; identifying top producing agents/teams/brokerages; proactively creating agendas and success objectives for regional meetings and events; and working with the Senior RVP on specific initiatives and special projects. Incumbent will work across company and departmental lines to serve as the region's primary "evangelist”, ensuring that the Coaches on the team embody the same customer-first focus to align products, policies and communications to their specific region's requirements.
The geographic region for this position will cover portions of Delaware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The incumbent will also need to travel throughout the entire client footprint as needed.
• Establishes and maintains a strong partnership with customers and shareholders (Associations) to provide the industry's best MLS experience by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing pro-active thought leadership and active participation in strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient business-to-business account management.
• Serves as one of the executive field staff members involved in identifying, developing, and managing company relationships with top producing agents/teams/brokerages representing the majority of the company's activity.
• Serves as the senior point of contact for Association Executives, Board Members and other senior-level customers within assigned region as well as internal cross-functional leadership to ensure quality of business and customer relationships.
• Serves as the Executive-level Subject Matter Expert on client products and services.
• Makes leadership decisions to address all issues related to effective delivery of exceptional products and services to our customers and business partners.
• Recommends change efforts to ensure strategic goals are achieved within assigned region. When needed, partners and collaborates with other RVPs to ensure that there is a consistent approach across the entire client footprint.
• Recognizes selling opportunities and acts upon them, bringing them to a close.
• Collaborates across a matrixed organization, working with Functional Leaders, Technology, Engineering, Operations, etc. to develop shared goals and strategic and tactical accountabilities.
• Works to understand our customers and their needs. Recognizes opportunities to improve products and services for them and passes this information on to the appropriate staff within company.
• Assesses, coaches and communicates management development needs in order to ensure an ever-improved, cohesive team, coaching each person for high performance within their regional unit and individual roles.
• Participates in Association events, conferences, educational seminars, office visits and meetings to promote client solutions and services.
• Contributes to the accomplishments of team objectives, fosters collaboration with team members and takes actions that will transpire into solutions for all involved parties.
• Performs other duties and assignments associated with the position that are reasonably assigned to support the overall needs of the business.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in a related field with 9 or more years of leadership experience plus 5 years' experience in sales, marketing, account management or similar position or a combination of experience/education. Must be able to quickly gain a complete and comprehensive understanding of our products and services to demonstrate solutions to our clients confidently. Prior experience in, or exposure to, the real estate industry and a strong knowledge of real estate language and terminology is a plus. Full knowledge of fundamental principles, concepts and techniques related to a functional area and ability to perform moderately complex tasks independently is needed. Knowledge of Salesforce processes such as case and task management is desired. Ability to work with tablets, cell phones, projectors and other electronic equipment is necessary. Must have a proven track record in working strategically and collaboratively with internal and external teams and managing complex projects.
Incumbent must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the organization. Must be able to set a clear vision and drive results. Must be a creative thinker with extraordinary business, strategic, analytical, management and relationship skills. Ability to quickly acquire an understanding of internal contacts and be able to direct incoming requests/questions to the proper department (i.e., customer support, finance, accuracy) to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers is required. Must have the ability to speak and present effectively before groups of customers or employees of organizations is needed. Must be highly organized, self-motivated and charismatic. Must be able to work as a strategist and tactician that can roll up their sleeves and execute. Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams needed. Must be a leader and innovator of new ideas, ventures and progressive initiatives. Must possess a solid understanding of general business management practices. Ability to multi-task and handle difficult situations and changing priorities is essential. Ability to lead projects and motivate others to succeed is required. Must possess superior judgement and decision making skills. Strong organizational and planning skills also required. Must be action-oriented with strong listening skills. Must be able to independently perform critical tasks affecting the long-term success of the business, set standards for the functional area and establish broad objectives in support of corporate goals and lead a diverse team of professionals to accomplish set goals and accomplish deliverables. Must be comfortable working in an incredibly fast-paced, innovative environment, and ideally possesses a burning desire to win, a strong competitive spirit, and a positive outlook. Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Office Suite and PowerPoint) is required.
This position offers a generous benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life and Long-Term Disability insurance. These benefits are all effective on the first day of the month following your start date. Company also offers a Health Savings Account (HSA) and Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs).
Additionally, the company pays 100% of the premiums for your Group Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability insurance, and our Employee Assistance Program, provides Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays during your first year of employment, and offers a 401(k) (Traditional and Roth) savings plan with a matching contribution (dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of your earnings) and immediate vesting, available on the first day of the month following six (6) months of employment.
Apply by creating/using an account