Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Outbound Call Specialist/ Fundraising Participant
USTECH is an industry-leading, global firm providing a wide range of talent, technology and total workforce solutions to mid-market and enterprise clients, including more than 50 of the Fortune 150. It is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutions.com.
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position. If you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your updated resume along with current contact information or perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
We are looking for Outbound Call Specialist/ Fundraising Participant on behalf of our client.
Duration: 6 months Contract
Location: Denver, Colorado, CO
· Seeking enthusiastic, dedicated, and passionate team members to make a difference by working as an MSABC Recruiter for the Society’s Annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) walk.
· This position is responsible for recruiting fundraising teams for the MSABC walk.
· In this telemarketing role you will identify people inside of corporations or other businesses that may have an interest in the issue of breast cancer, and would like to get involved with Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
· The focus is on recruiting potential Team Leaders and inviting them to our kick-off.
· After the kick-off, MSABC Recruiters will continue to build relationships with these individuals by providing coaching, motivation, sharing recruitment strategies, and providing information to build their teams to reach their fund-raising goals.
· This position also requires that the MSABC Recruiter provide a high level of customer service to support team development and fund-raising utilizing a range of tools including websites and social media.
· This position will last approximately 24 weeks, beginning in mid-May and supporting MSABC events through October 2015.
· Recruit and prospect for MSABC Team Leader by phone within a call center environment to fundraise and participate in various MSABC events
· Accurately track cultivation activities and fundraising progress using event database
· Provide on-going coaching, motivation and support to Team Leaders to ensure their needs and expectations are met
· Provide Teams Leaders with logistical support and training on fundraising strategies and tools.
· Able to quickly build rapport with MSABC Team Leaders
· Work with Team Leaders to help increase fundraising efforts
· Be able to work 37.5 – 40 hours per week
· Self-motivated, goal oriented, and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
· Must be comfortable spending majority of time on the phone
· Must maintain an excellent attendance record during this project
· Exceptional verbal communication, persuasion and motivation skills
· Strong customer service & sales skills
· Prior experience working with volunteers a plus
· Able to communicate accurately and effectively using email
· Experience with social media & web site navigation
· Accurate data entry skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, database and spreadsheet management, email software, and internet browsers
· Possess and exhibit an outgoing, friendly positive demeanour
· Focused, organized, and detail oriented
· Ability/willingness to learn and apply new skills quickly
· Employ discretion, tact, and empathy; pro-active and intuitive people skills
· Previous outbound sales call, community outreach, customer service and/or tele-service industry experience preferred.
· Non-profit/Fundraising experience a plus.
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions Inc., NJ
Tel: (201) 524-9600 Ext: 7170
Fax: (201) 524 9601
Apply by creating/using an account