Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Info Security Engineer – junior, CTC max rate $52 (6 month contract, downtown San Francisco)
As an information security and privacy engineer, you will be responsible for partnering with different technical and business teams at Autodesk that collect, process, and store sensitive data, to determine how business systems should be securely handling this data in production. You will define data encryption, key management and masking guidelines, deploy proof of concept solutions that will allow business systems to securely process or store sensitive data while protecting users' privacy and Autodesk's brand. The role requires a collaborative, open and inclusive style.
Design, integrate, and implement information systems security infrastructure. Assess potential systems and process vulnerabilities to determine security infrastructure requirements. Develop policies and procedures to prevent unauthorized access. Educate and communicate security requirements and procedures to users and new employees. Recommend and implement changes to enhance systems security and prevent unauthorized access. Research security trends, new methods, and techniques used in unauthorized access of data to preemptively eliminate the possibility of system breach. Provide guidance and direction on best practices for the protection of information. Ensure compliance with regulations and privacy laws. May oversee internal or external systems security (e.g., cloud services). Entry-Level position within field. Conducts routine tasks as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires up to three years of relevant experience.
• Research, design, and implement information security and privacy solutions for business systems that comply with applicable security, privacy policies and standards
• Develop architecture guidelines for use across multiple business systems for secure data communication and storage
• Develop strategies, implementation guidelines and tooling to protect data at rest and in transit and ensuring contextual integrity of the data, using encryption, data masking capabilities
• Conduct benchmark assessments and test developed privacy policies for performance impact
• Work proactively to identify business and engineering team stakeholders (i.e. business system owner and security privacy champion) for shortlisted business systems
Top 3 Skills/Experience Required:
• Experience in infrastructure or application security assessments
• Experience with AWS services
• Strong communication and analytical skills
Required Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in computer science or privacy or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 1-3 years' experience in infrastructure or application security assessments.
• Proficiency with Windows, Linux and AWS technologies
• Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g.: Perl, Python, PowerShell).
• Proficiency with Relational and NoSQL database systems
• Knowledge of OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities
• Knowledge of network and internet architecture, cryptography, encryption, and public key infrastructure (PKI)
• Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills, ingenuity and the ability to work as part of a team
• Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas and collaboration at various levels of the organization
Apply by creating/using an account