Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PM3 UITThe applicant must meet all requirements for PM1 through PM3 candidates as listed below
This position is a project manager role focusing on managing testing activity for a large and complex application hosted in a cloud based environment. This project currently has a portion of application functionality operating live.
This position will have oversight of the hot fix and deferred functionality release testing prior to deployment in the existing application functions within the system.
This position will also be responsible for the testing of current development for a second phase of new application functionality for future components.
This position reports to the Lead Project Manager of this project.
Requirements for Testing and UAT PM:
a. This position will directly manage two people:
i. a Business Analyst position
ii. a professional software tester position
iii. they will indirectly manage a team of subject matter experts for UAT testing.
b. The successful applicant must be able to get work done through collaboration and influence with others both on-site and off-site
2. Experienced in managing software testing programs including oversight of writing test plans, managing UAT teams, tracking defects and change requests in SDLC application tracking software such as Jira
3. Experience in managing test teams – providing QA for quality of testing
a. The applicant needs strong interpersonal communications skills in managing UAT test teams comprised of department employees who are not professional testers
b. The applicant should be able to communicate directly – preferably in person but also by video and phone with offsite vendor teams.
4. Ability to produce meaningful documentation showing project activity and progress against goals – provide project metrics to Project team and Business Sponsor
5. Capable of analysis of defects and root cause analysis
a. Must be a hands-on problem solver capable of prioritizing work to meet the demands of complex schedules
b. Must be confident in own skills and offer feedback and suggestions as part of a strong, fast paced team.
6. Ability to manage fast paced level of activities including testing of hot fixes, planning future releases for existing application components, and assisting in implementation planning for new application components.
7. State government experience preferred – must be able to learn new systems quickly
8. Must be onsite 5 days a week and work the schedule most test teams work but also with some flexibility for longer days or weekend work during deployments or other critical project efforts
The Project Manager directs, controls, administers, and regulates an enhancement or development program.
The Project Manager is the individual ultimately responsible to the agency. The Project Manager's primary responsibility is to drive the entire effort from start to finish.
The Project Manager must ensure that the program is completed on schedule, on budget, and that the final product meets the business, technical, and established quality requirements.
The difference between a PM1, PM2, and PM3 will depend on the size of the project, and the breadth and scope of the project.
Apply by creating/using account