Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Hidden River/ Tampa
.US RRI Controls analyst
The US RRI & RegInsight controls team purpose will be to define, implement, and execute governance, communication, change control management, and remediation of control points and processes around the Regulatory Reporting infrastructure.
This initiate will enable the US RRI future-state approach as a centralized and standardized method for developing and executing controls on areas such as: Checks (Edit checks, CRI, etc.), attestation and data validation, change control management, and product alignment across different schedules.
This position will work closely with the Controls Manager and regulatory reporting teams, ensuring controls processes are produced timely, accurately and are complete. The position has responsibility for all related processes being compliant with current regulations, supported by documentation standards and with effective preventive and detective controls. The position will liaise closely with the GPO R2R, Corporate Reporting, Country/Product Controllers, Technology and Finance.
• Document and establish business requirement documents, review Test script for testing and liaise with business partners to ensure successful migrations to Production environment of key technology releases.
• Design a comprehensive controls structure for RegInsight which will be implemented and adopted by all Regulatory reports deployed to the platform
• Establish and execute centralized model for break identification and remediation execution integrating both business partners and regulatory reporting teams.
• Collaborate with key business and reporting stakeholders to ensure accomplishments of key objectives (IMR and CAP remediation, MRA and MRIA resolution, etc.)
• Definition of audit trail process and attestation management
• Centralized and standardized approach will enable a single control review for audit control and readiness enabling enhanced mitigation of risks and faster remediation of issues.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Corporate Reporting, Finance, Risk, Operations Technology).
• Participate on committees and working-groups with Finance, Risk, Risk Architecture, Corporate Reporting and CSS FRO. Escalate issues and interface with operations units ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
• Produce metrics to senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status, maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
• Effective communication: presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Technology.
• 4 Years Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years of related work experience
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required.
• Able to work with large volumes of data from different sources.
• Self-motivated with ability to make decisions and maintain a controlled environment.
• Willingness to work flexible hours or on an Alternative Work Space (AWS) environment.
• Ability to multitask, be proactive, and goal-oriented.
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with different levels of management.
Preferred but not required:
• Previous experience with Lean Methodology / Six Sigma.
• Previous experience with SQL and/or SAS preferred.
• Previous exposure to Regulatory Reporting.
• Previous banking products experience or exposure.
• Previous Exposure to global processes and teamwork across various locations and cultures.
Apply by creating/using an account