Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Rewards Digital Production Manager
Branded Cards North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and distribution, Branded Cards N.A. maintains its leadership position by delivering industry-leading products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients' evolving needs.
Integral to Client Cards' success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Client Cards N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
Client Rewards leverages the Client brand to provide best-in-class rewards across the US and Client's global markets. This role will work with internal and external partners across multiple countries to facilitate flawless, on-time delivery of local market assets for site launches and major and minor site updates.
The digital production manager responsibilities include the following activities and deliverables:
• Manage asset delivery to ensure successful launch: For development and deployment of new website experiences and major site enhancements, create and manage schedule for delivery of all business assets, including code, wireframes, copy, images, etc. Partner with digital lead, global team, local country teams, agencies, and vendors to ensure all assets are delivered on time. Revise schedule as needed, ensure that inflexible milestone dates are met even when delays occur, and recommend and gain buy-in for process improvements.
• Run content management for global markets. Partner with local markets and IT team to identify and manage all site content updates. Manage content request generation and calendar, ensure appropriate prioritization, and lead certain content updates including briefing agency if creative is required. Ensure successful launch all placements/content by testing in partnership with IT and platform vendors with a keen eye for design, including images and messaging/copy.
• Lead launch of site enhancements: Lead enhancements of website experience, including updates to layout, content and navigation. Lead agency relationship to develop design, and partner with program management, vendors, and internal IT teams to scope, develop, and deploy.
8+ years of relevant experience as digital production manager / digital project manager, with direct experience managing timelines for launches of websites, web pages and/or apps.
• Demonstrated ability to synthesize information across channels, prioritize efforts, gain buy-in, and drive results with a strong sense of urgency and decisiveness.
• Strong and disciplined process improvement capabilities.
• Experience working across a complex group of businesses and/or markets.
• Pragmatic problem-solver. Solutions oriented.
• Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries; willing to break down functional silos to optimize business results and encourage the overall growth of the global Client franchise.
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and interpersonal), organizational, and project management skills.
• Bachelor's degree required.
Apply by creating/using an account