Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Continuous Delivery Engineer
In Person Interview Required
These resources will be supporting Continuous Delivery tools for CICD established in the Optum Federal Enclave (OFE). They will need to support Artifactory, Jenkins, and other tools shared by multiple application teams.
Must have CICD support experience, with the ability to engage and solution for non-.net application teams. Must have AIX/Linux experience. Ideal candidates will have a developer background themselves in JAVA, and potentially .NET, with hands on SME experience in Build Server tools.
SOFT SKILLS: Knowledge of application development, and the ability to communicate support direction and instructions efficiently.
Our ideal candidate can be a productive Continuous Delivery engineer-developer. Our tools include Jenkins, Git, SVN, Anthillpro, OpenShift, TFS, and Docker! You have familiarity with Cloud infrastructure and CI tools to help development teams produce pipelines that improve software quality. When you face obstacles, you work through them. Constraints make you creative and you constantly look for opportunities to improve. You may have even developed skills as a developer in Ruby, Java, Python or other languages and worked in a continuous delivery environment
The individual must be comfortable working one on one with application development teams and management, understand the SDLC and the associated CICD tools involved, and provide support for a large enterprise service offering.
The candidate should also be capable helping to develop and promote best practices, as well as associated instructional discussions, demonstrations, and user materials.
• 3+ years of experience in Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration disciplines
• 2+ years of experience leading and/or mentoring application teams in Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment and Agile source/build/deploy best practices
• 2+ years experience in the major *nix type environments (AIX, Linux, Solaris) and Windows environments
• 2+ years of experience working in an enterprise continuous integration environment
• Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in Java and .Net based application development / builds
• 3+ years of experience using Build Servers such as AntHill Pro, Jenkins, or similar CI server
• 3+ years working with automated deployments in a complex enterprise environment
• 2+ years of experience scripting and automating application builds using various languages and tools such as Maven, MSBuild, Ant, or similar
• Knowledge of *nix shells and tools such as BASH, vi, less, find, grep
• 2+ years of experience with unit testing tools such as JUnit, NUnit, XUnit, or similar
• 2+ years of experience with code coverage tools such as Cobertura, Jacoco, or similar
• 2+ years of experience building applications in various IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ, RubyMine, or similar
• 2+ years of experience administering and using repository managers such as Artifactory, Archiva, Nexus, or similar
• Experience utilizing Docker and creating Docker Images
• Experience utilizing deployment tools such as XebiaLabs, Nolio/CA or Electric Cloud
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Apply by creating/using an account