Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
this is a right to hire role, they are looking for the resource to convert at 65-70K, please be sure your candidates agree to this before submitting
this resource will not be writing contracts, but tracking and analyzing for the procurement team
Job Purpose :
The Sourcing Analyst supports Sourcing Managers. This position interacts with many levels of management, including sourcing managers and senior management from various businesses and suppliers. Job Background:
The Client Technology Sourcing Services model is a "shared services " organization with a concentration of resources leveraging common activities across all commodities. The Enterprise Supply Chain Services group looks to leverage Banking's scale and efficiencies in common activities that are not core to any individual business, with a goal of lower cost and higher service levels.
Key Responsibilities :
The Sourcing Analyst participates in the sourcing process for the various products and services within the Sourcing team. The Sourcing Analyst is a facilitator of the overall sourcing process and supports the cross-functional team in developing and executing sourcing strategies, supplier management strategies, and contract negotiations (including drafting and red-lining contracts).
The Sourcing Analyst has to be organized, detailed and results oriented and have fluent English language and multi-tasking skills as they will be responsible for all aspects of sourcing and contract management processes from strategy through negotiation and contract execution.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
o Support supplier negotiations. Ability to develop simple negotiation strategies to reduce costs and deliver additional value for Client.
o Support and lead financial analysis and financial modelling
o Ensure that licensing usage is accurately aligned with license agreements
o Managing stakeholder expectations through prompt clear communications and obtaining various stakeholder approvals required for contract execution
o Work with suppliers to measure and track performance and any reporting / reconciliation requirements.
o Respond to customer service inquiries and clarify requirements and provide information as needed.
o Utilize various Client tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information. Report and record Procurement transactions such as: Sourcing Request Forms, Projects, Sourcing Strategy, Savings, Contracts, Approved Suppliers, etc.
o Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Client process and procedures.
o Participate and support in the development, management and analysis of Requests for Proposal and / or eAuctions
o Meet reporting requirements, including drafting and checking the accuracy of reports for the team in support of the Senior Sourcing Managers
• Liaise with Sourcing Managers and suppliers in written communication and via teleconference
• Any individual joining or working within O&T at Client will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Operating Principles and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
o Treat everyone with dignity and respect
o Create an environment where talent thrives
o Act with urgency, courage and conviction
o Inspire excellence - be the standard
o Be accountable - own the outcome
o Be unselfish - empower others
o Reward results - promote meritocracy
o Act with integrity - do what is right
o Collaborate - be a team Leadership – it begins with you
• Complete all tasks in connection with the organization's activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
• Opportunity to develop knowledge of sourcing commodities and liaison with Sourcing Managers, Legal, Procurement and Businesses
• Opportunity to develop as a financial shared service professional
• Opportunity to interface with numerous Procurement and non-Procurement departments
Knowledge and Experience :
• Experience with MS Office Suite of Products, with an emphasis on Excel for Standard analytical Reporting. Experience with other independent reporting tools a plus.
• Familiarity with sourcing &/or Technology Products or services
• Financial Acumen and Commercial awareness
• Familiarity with Procurement tools/applications (Oracle or SAP e-Sourcing an advantage)
• Experience of working in an international context
• Process improvement skills an advantage
• P2P experience an advantage Skills :
• Excellent personal communications skills (in the English language).
• Working knowledge of MS Office., Excel, Word
• Good level of numeracy skills, financial modelling/accounting skills is highly desirable
• Strong administrative and analytical skills
• Attention to Details
• Drive & Determination
• Team working Skills
• Ability to multi task and to proactively respond to urgent matters
• Good prioritization skills and time management
• Flexibility to work additional hours outside of normal schedule when required
• Negotiation skills and ability to manage confrontation
• Able to speak, read and write English fluently a must
• Bachelor degree or equivalent experience preferred
• Vendor Management experience is preferred
• Contracting experience a plus. Competencies:
• Ownership & Accountability
• Delivering Results
• Goal Orientation
• Operational Effectiveness
• Integrity & Ethics
• Fast learner
• Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
• Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
• Customer orientation
Apply by creating/using an account