Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Mettawa, IL
Duration: 12+ Month Contract
Rate: Open DOE
Start: Ideally ASAP
The Integrated Brand Team (IBT) and IT Project Manager will provide support and lead organizing, planning launch related events, coordinate agendas and work with the Integrated Brand team (IBT) and Integrated Operation Team (IOT) for their activities, key projects and initiatives. The Project Manager will work closely with all internal groups and external third-party service providers to deliver excellence to ensure a successful launch while at the same time manage associated program and projects for the Virology and Neurology franchises. Additionally, the Project Manager will assist in supporting Brand IT projects and operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Develop, execute and manage the launch roadmap for the franchise and projects within the defined scope.
• Establish and maintain high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within commercial operations.
• Expedite, manage and coordinate a multitude of interrelated project activities within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of projects.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable to our client's policies and procedures.
• Assess the degree to which change causes issues and risks and how those changes affect projects.
• Work with department, divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution on issues and risks.
• Measure performance to assure projects are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed.
• Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department and Division management.
• Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities.
• Understand key market segments (e.g. providers, patients, payers, distributors and policy makers) as they evolve over time.
• Assist with tracking and managing the financial budgets of projects for the Commercial organization.
• Is highly organized, meets project deadlines and proactively delivers on business objectives.
• Acts as expert technical resource to integrated brand teams.
• Understands client business needs, data management, and requirements. Resolves issues in a thorough and timely manner.
• Manages data integration projects for Patient Care Model and Home Office Ecosystems.
• Leads data management operations for supporting Patient Care Models and Specialty Pharmacies.
• May negotiate, secure, oversee & ensure that project resources are available to meet the demands of the brand area.
• Exemplary communication and documentation skills
• Proven track record of effective project leadership and positive results.
• Successful pharmaceutical brand experience.
• Strong information and analytical skills.
• Creative and entrepreneurial spirit; acts as an "innovation practitioner”.
• Project management and financial acumen.
• Product launch experience highly preferred.
• 4.-7years of Project/Program management experience.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, Sciences or a Commercial related field.
• 4-7 years overall industry experience.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
INTAKE CALL NOTES:
Top 3 skills required:
1- Project Management
2- Excellent communication skills
3- Progress/Status Reporting
Word, PowerPoint, Executive presentations
Nice to have: product launch experience
Day to day overview- Manage cross functional team for integrated brand team to launch oncology product.
Most likely will be extended beyond 1 year
Apply by creating/using an account