Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My direct client in San Francisco is hiring a entry level Merchant Implementation Manager. The idea candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in IT/Computer Science and relevant internship experience!
Job Title: Merchant Implementation Manager
Location: San Francisco (9411)
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Purpose of the Role
As part of the ePayments Merchant Implementation Team, the implementation manager is responsible for the technical boarding of merchants and for providing technical support to existing merchants. He or she coordinates the integration of merchants into the Payment Processing Platform (APIs connectivity).
The implementation manager configures front and Back office systems to ensure merchants have access to selected products and services. The implementation manager has broad e-commerce payment and service knowledge.
During the technical integration, the implementation manager must be able to understand the merchant-specific needs and business model, advise them on best practices and translate the merchant's requirements into the correct technical setup. The maintenance of existing accounts involves consultancy on various integration/processing matters, as well as troubleshooting of operational issues and performing SLA-bound changes to initial account configuration.
The Implementation Manager role requires intensive remote merchant interaction (approx. 80% of the role) and solid communication and organizational skills. The implementation manager works together with partners from numerous internal departments (Sales, Professional Services, Credit and Risk, Merchant Services, Product Management, IT etc.)to ensure merchant requirements are fulfilled.
Deliverables / Tasks
The work environment is very dynamic and extremely competitive.
Payment products and supporting internal and external technology are rapidly evolving, the implementation managers must keep up with industry trends.
• Integration of new merchants/ new accounts for existing merchants
• Technical support for existing merchant accounts
• Joined responsibility on product delivery: pilot new products
• Product maintenance: liaise with IT departments in respect to product faults
• Work together with various internal stakeholders to resolve merchant enquiries
• Strong intellectual capabilities: capable to absorb large amount of information
• Commercial mind set: able to relate project delivery to revenue targets
• Internal/external stakeholder management capabilities: power of persuasion
• Able to accurately perform under pressure
• Able to effectively cope with change
• Relevant technical capabilities
Skills & Experience
• Bachelor degree, preferably in a technical filed
• Previous experience in the ecommerce payment industry is preferred
• Precision and strong analytical skills
• Experience in managing customer relations (internal/external)
• Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
• Planning & Organizational skills: project management expertise is a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Affinity with e-commerce / payment industry
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge of XML, JSON and REST web service is a must
Knowledge of XML
If qualfiied and interested please send a current copy of your resume to Kaylyn at Kaylyn.Gerwig@mondo.com
Apply by creating/using an account