Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This role is part of the Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE). The mission of the DCOE is to leapfrog the competition on digital proficiency and execution, with a modern customer-centric, data-driven approach that boosts global sales and profit across all channels. This role involves traditional project management responsibilities for large-scale projects with global, enterprise-wide impact. This individual will provide overall responsibility for all project management deliverables that support projects and programs including project planning, scope management, quality management, resource management, schedule management, risk management, budget management, communications management and post-implementation review, for the organization's senior management team.
Essential Job Duties:
· Manage multiple global, long-term, large-scale projects from inception to closure.
· Manage the relationships and deliverables with multiple vendors by acting as a liaison with IT teams, senior leaders and executives.
· Work closely with regional IT teams to keep track of Ecommerce, CRM and Analytics initiatives.
· Ensure change management processes are utilized effectively to ensure customer satisfaction and scope/risk management.
· Facilitate team meetings; run project meetings with both technical and non-technical attendees.
· Participate in budget creation and forecasting of project costs.
· Participate in project and IT resource planning.
· Ability to multi-task, manages competing priorities, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills. Must be highly effective at leading people, and facilitating rapid change in a consistent and structured manner.
· Ability to demonstrate process development and management practices.
· Possesses understanding of cultural and behavioral influences on project communication and execution.
· Team oriented individual with the ability to work in a large, global corporate structure.
· Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline, MBA a plus
· 3-5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably with a software/SFCC company.
· Experience with the SalesForce Suite (Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service/Sales Cloud).
· Experience with Release Management, Version Control (Git Hub, etc.).
· Experience with MDM, Analytics.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including MS Project.
· Solid understanding of the methodology, tools and techniques in the Project Management Institute (PMI); PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification a plus
· Possess in depth knowledge of Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
· Strong understanding of: End to end Ecommerce; Web Analytics and reporting; CRM concepts (e.g. Master Data Management, Loyalty, Campaign Management etc.); Operational Support (e.g. Order Management Systems, ERP, integration with back-end office etc.); Omni-Channel capabilities (e.g. offline vs. online); Cloud based technologies vs. on premise solutions; Challenges and benefits of on-shore/off-shore development model; Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage moderate to complex projects based on a sound application of standard methods tools and techniques as well as exceptional people skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, including multiple facets of the CRM initiative.
· Solid understanding of technology, with the ability to comprehend and assess technical solutions and make recommendations for their implementation
· Excellent communication and presentation skills; can adjust presentation to the audience level. Comfortable presenting to small and large groups at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to travel domestic and international 10-20%
Apply by creating/using account