Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Vice President (SVP), Product Technology
Direct Hire (Relocation available)
· Our client in the healthcare technology space is looking for a new team member to help take their product, technology and information security to new heights. Think you have what it takes? Then allow us to explain who we are looking for.:
· The individual in the role of SVP of Product and Technology will have overall responsibility for technology and will oversee the technology team. In addition to leading and managing technology, candidate must be a significant individual contributor to the codebase.
· Reporting: Position will report to the CEO.
Values: Discipline; Accountability; Quality; Team; Energy; Resilience
· Candidate must have a history that demonstrates her/his level of discipline setting, pursuing, and achieving goals, in a rapidly evolving business environment, while managing and overcoming challenges.
· Candidate must demonstrate a strong alignment with the value of "accountability". She/he must hold both themselves and others accountable to their commitments.
· Candidate must have a commitment to quality. Though we move swiftly, our clients and end users expect and depend on our consistent, high-quality, delivery of software and services.
· Candidate must be team focused and highly collaborative. While motivated by external demands and competition, she/he must help support a unified team and culture at Life.io. She/he must also have the ability to speak her/his mind clearly, to defend her/his positions, but to do so respectfully, and to understand when and how to compromise.
· Candidate must be a strong and positive force within the organization and demonstrate the ability to assess and meet needs regardless of explicit job function.
· Candidate must understand that he/she will face adversity and will be entering into a challenging
· She/he must not only be "okay" with that. She/he must be excited to take on the challenge.
Leadership; Team building; Management; Technical acumen; Product Management; Professionalism; Consumer-facing technology
· Candidate possesses significant experience leading technical teams in an innovative and/or entrepreneurial capacity.
· Candidate possesses significant experience building a team (recruiting, hiring, training, managing, promoting and firing).
· Candidate possesses strong management skills. She/he has managed direct reports. She/he displays depth of knowledge around establishing priorities, setting goals, performance coaching, accountability, managing team morale, and motivating team members.
· Candidate should be qualified to oversee and to help support the product management function. She/he should be comfortable working with the Life.io leadership team, clients and other stakeholders to define product priorities, distill priorities into feature briefs, and to manage a tight product, design, development, and QA process.
· Candidate is highly professional when working internally and externally. Candidate must be comfortable representing Life.io technology in front of prospective clients, existing clients, partners, vendors, investors, and industry executives. She/he must be poised and confident, with the ability to respond to questions in real-time and "think on their feet."
· Candidate should be experienced developing consumer facing technology, with a passion for simple, intuitive design and an appreciation for front-end technology and highly engaging design and UX patterns.
Ruby on Rails; React Native; Data Security; Data Science
· Candidate must be an expert in Ruby on Rails with the ability to lead Ruby teams and to contribute significantly on an individual level to the code base.
· Candidate must be up to speed with the latest trends in information security. In this role, s/he will act in the capacity of Chief Security Officer, and must be comfortable with the responsibility and display the expertise required to act proficiently in this capacity.
· Candidate should be familiar with data science technology framework. Ideally, candidate has experience overseeing and/or managing teams of data scientists.
Education and Professional Experience
· +/-10 years' experience in a technical capacity as either a software engineer and/or engineering leader.
· +/-5 years' experience managing a team of direct reports.
· Technical degree from a top university highly preferred. Graduate degree appreciated.
· Stock options, health, dental, vision, and others offered
Apply by creating/using an account