Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Senior Campaign Manager
Location: Downtown Chicago
Length: 2+ years
* You will work with the team and the client directly to understand the client's overall business objectives and strategies and how each Interactive project fits into to their overall business strategy.
* Identify the skills necessary, recruit (in some cases) and lead cross- functional teams (design, technology, etc.) in the delivery of Interactive projects for Wireworks clients.
* Develop project scope documents (including but not limited to sitemaps, wireframes, functional and technical specifications and project plans), manage the development process to minimize scope creep and ensure on- time and on-budget delivery, involving Wireworks management in issue resolution as necessary.
* Create project communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal and external status meetings regularly as necessary to ensure effective issue resolution and quality project delivery.
* Attend (and in some cases lead) workshops and other discovery sessions to develop business requirements for projects. Communicate those requirements to the delivery team and ensure that solutions meet those requirements.
* Manage the development of new interactive products as necessary Project Management
* You will work with the creative, development and new business teams to brainstorm possible solutions to client business needs and prepare estimates and timelines for Digital projects, presenting them to clients as necessary
* Manage the client relationship from approval to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client feedback, making modifications to deliverables and processes, and partnering with the client relationship manager to ensure client satisfaction.
* Develop detailed project plans for project delivery, communicate and track project milestones and monitor progress for all team members against plan.
* Lead and/or facilitate the presentation of deliverables to clients (creative concepts, site organization, requirements, plans, etc.)
* Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability and Web site design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives
* Manage third party vendors, including consultants, contractors, and product vendors as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates, negotiating rates, and working with the finance team to ensure prompt settlement of invoices
You need to be a highly motivated, organized and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. You will need a strong desire to learn and to share your knowledge with your team. In addition, you need to be flexible enough to adapt your approach to different team members, helping to motivate others and inspire a positive attitude.
You must excel at managing delivery, with a keen ability to define team and project objectives including expectations and deadlines and monitor the progress of your projects against targets. You will use your strong oral and written communication skills to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders on your projects. You will be a good listener, but also highly persuasive, using facts, clear arguments and personal conviction to influence and persuade others.
You will also be a very strategic thinker that can create clear action plans with realistic timescales, a self-motivated individual that manages your own time effectively and meets deadlines. You will maintain your customer focus, balancing the demands of a variety of customers, and taking pride in the quality of your output in addition to the completion of the task.
Lastly, you will be a very results-oriented individual, anticipating client needs, spotting opportunities to make money and deliver value to our clients. To do this, you will have a clear understanding of our business environment, competitors, products, services, suppliers and pricing structures.
Tools we use:
- Our day-to-day projects include use of the following tools and systems: Jira, Confluence, inVision, Microsoft suite of products, Smartsheets; Adobe AEM, Pardot, Salesforce; We're always open to using new tools and techniques.
Apply by creating/using account