Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My top tier client in Gaithersburg, MD is hiring a Market Delivery Manager! The ideal candidate must have digital/creative project management and agency experience.
Title: Market Delivery Manager
Type: 6 month Contract to hire
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Working directly with my clients Brand teams, the Market Delivery Manager will have full accountability for delivery of Brand assets and product launches. The Delivery Manager will understand the business and customer experience goals. The MDM will work closely with all agency partners, our preferred suppliers and internal cross-functional areas to ensure successful and timely delivery of assets.
• Working directly with creative agencies and the preferred suppliers to deliver assets across five
types; websites, email, banner ads, iPad shows and print.
• Understand and maintain knowledge of Brand strategy and business objectives to align marketing programs with Brand goals
• Act as a single-point-of-contact throughout the production life-cycle, alongside the Planning Operations Manager and Brand Marketing Manager, to gain alignment regarding production milestones, risk management, and resolution
• Build and maintain trusted relationships with peers and leaders, ensuring successful Brand partnerships
• Expertly manage complex and concurrent Brand marketing programs, aligning the content production approach to meet Brand priorities
• Serve as central point-of-contact for multiple Brand Marketing Managers ensuring collaboration to help drive Brand synergy
• Gather requirements through scope clarification dialogue with Brand representatives at initiation and throughout project
• Work with Marketers to assign asset complexity to determine routing and mobilization of shared
• Responsible for Preferred Production Supplier (PPS) budget management (variable and fixed costs)
• Focus on reducing redundancy/increasing re-use of promotional assets
• Responsible for ensuring operational excellence and timely delivery of assets
Nice to Haves
• 3+ years marketing, marketing operations and/or advertising agency experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
• Skilled at building and maintaining relationships across Brand, creative agency and production agency teams
• Proven project management abilities with experience in managing complex and concurrent projects
• Independent worker with demonstrated trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal, communication, leadership, and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead and produce results in a matrix environment: "Lead without Authority "
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of experience managing digital assets is preferred/ Digital Production experience
• 3+ years of pharmaceutical or related experience preferred
• Experience working with a collaboration/external partner
If qualified and interested please send a current copy of your resume to Kaylyn at Kaylyn.Gerwig@mondo.com
Apply by creating/using account