Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
My direct client is hiring for a Digital Project Manager!
Title: Digital Project Manager
Location: Washington, D.C.
Duration: 3 month contract with possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
Position Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for the oversight and management of project objectives for small to midsized digital marketing projects. Projects vary in size and complexity and may include the implementation of technology strategies, digital engagement, and digital marketing campaigns. The project manager will be well-versed in Agile methodologies and will work closely with IT resources to oversee the implementation of these projects. The project manager may also have some oversight of the UX/Testing group, acting as a Scrum Master for daily tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including but not limited to user stories, communication plans, business requirements, project plans/timelines and progress/status reports.
· Using an Agile methodology (Scrum or something similar), manage the daily tasks of the UX/Testing group by coordinating sprints, daily status updates, and tracking/monitoring of progress.
· Work cross functionally with creative services, marketing managers, IT, and product managers on multiple projects, often spinning multiple plates at once.
· Coordinate internal and external resources.
· Shepard the creative approval process including Legal, Brand, and Stakeholder approvals.
· Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
· Keep team members motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions in order to keep projects moving.
· Report and escalate roadblocks to management as needed.
· Identify and evaluate project risks and take appropriate action to control the risks.
· Build strong relationships to understand the business challenges and opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience.
· 3-5 years of project management experience.
· Exposure to Agile methodologies with a proven track record.
· Knowledgeable of all phases of the SDLC and Agile project management. Requirements and General Skills:
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate industry and technical jargon for a broader audience.
· Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
· Must have strong attention to detail and command of industry best practices.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Commitment to "internal client " and customer service principles.
· Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must be adept at organizing, planning and executing IT infrastructure projects involving: o Front-end and Back-end development resources
· UX and Testing/Analytics operations
· Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Issue and project tracking software (e.g. JIRA).
· Microsoft Visio.
· Microsoft Projects.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Content Management Systems.
· Proficient in Adobe Analytics & Segmentation Tools (Omniture & Audience Manager preferred.)
· Knowledge of project tracking software.
Apply by creating/using an account