Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My direct client in San Juan is hiring a Senior Help Desk Technician. The ideal candidate must have 5+ years of experience and be bilingual (Spanish and English).
Job Title: Senior Help Desk Technician
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico (00970)
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Interviews will be Tuesday April 12th!
The position will be the go to IT Support consultant for my client. This is an exciting opportunity to build a support site from the ground up!
The position requires all expenses paid training in Fairfax, Virginia from April 16th-23rd!
The position will officially start on-site in Puerto Rico on April 30th!
Bilingual (Spanish and English)
5-7 Years Help Desk Experience
• Provides technical support to the organization's on-site and off-site users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, network).
• Coordinates and leads the installation, configuration, and upgrade of computer hardware and software.
• Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
• Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software
• Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
• Answers questions by applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures.
• Uses advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
• Provides guidance and supervision to lower level technicians.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participates in special projects as required.
• Some shift work or after-hours may be required
• High School diplomas or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience
• 5+ years of related experience supporting IT operations
• Experience with the Office 365 products and support
• Professional experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows O/S and Microsoft Office Suite including Skype for Business
• Experience supporting Dell / Client hardware
• Experience with Active Directory / Exchange management
• Microsoft Certified Professional
• Microsoft Server management and configuration
• A certification
• Security certification
• MCSA certification
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skill
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance multiple assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to elicit valuable information on technical problems from non-technical users to resolve their problems
• Strong attention to details
• The ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Enthusiasm, a passion for team working and a 'can do' attitude
If qualified and interested please send a current copy of your resume to Kaylyn at Kaylyn.Gerwig@mondo.com Thanks!
Apply by creating/using account