Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Brand Business Systems Analyst
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 2+ year contract
Rate: Open DOE
The Brand Business Systems Analyst is a technologist primarily responsible for establishing digital capabilities in support of key sales and marketing objectives. This position will be a member of our client's Brand Technology Solutions team and will liaise with our client's Marketing, internal technology teams, and external agencies. A successful candidate will be expected to influence, design and deliver projects that cater to a highly digital consumer population.
· Coordinate projects by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, cross-functional teams and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
· Write technical documents and guide vendors on design and architecture, data integration, and document complex business processes.
· Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
· Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
· Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
· Performs data reconciliation activities from multiple vendors and reconcile to ensure consistency and accuracy.
· Manages system on-going support activities and associated resources & activities.
· Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
· Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution
· Assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications
· Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
· Enforces adoption of our client's standards and guidelines in project implementations with vendors
Experience and Skills required
o Written and verbal communication skills – Document and share updates, risks, decisions and action items. Represent IT group in cross-functional meetings, and provide project updates.
o MS Excel – manage large datasets, and have ability to perform intermediate analytical functions.
o MS Word – create and edit content for Contracts, SOW's, and Project Documentation.
o MS Powerpoint - prepare concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
o MS Visio – create data and process flow diagrams
· Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
· Pharmaceutical industry experience highly preferred
· PMP certification a big plus
· Digital Technologies experience a big plus
· Knowledge of terminology, processes, practices and procedures in the healthcare industry.
Apply by creating/using an account