Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: PHP Developer
Location: Horsham, PA
Responsible for designing and defining system requirements for complex computer systems and/or analyzing existing systems where problems are of a diverse scope and analysis requires the identification of identifiable factors.
• Utilizes defined standard practices and procedures to design and define systems requirements for more complex customer systems to create software systems based on specifications of clients. • Provides input and modifications for procedures to solve complex problems.
• Analyzes existing more complex systems of clients to determine appropriate design strategies for creating specified software systems.
• Communicates and interacts with project managers, departments and/or customers, from project inception through completion including status reporting and maintenance.
• Codes straightforward and more complex programs utilizing outline of customer specifications.
• Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies and recommends corrective action based on knowledge of defined practices and policies.
• Participates in the designing of subsystems and integration of total systems for more complex projects following client specifications, conferring with architects and/or other senior staff when necessary.
• Analyzes output to detect syntax, logic errors or inefficiencies and changes program to improve operating efficiency.
• Determines project requirements including interface, database and file structures, image and/or multimedia requirements, etc.
• Participates in the project review process to assess newly developed systems with project managers and/or customers.
• May provide work guidance and training to engineers and/or analysts.
• Participate in the creation of detailed specifications through interaction with project managers and/or customers.
• Participate in all aspects of creating and supporting software systems, including analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, troubleshooting, enhancement and documentation.
• Provide scheduled off-hour support to ensure proper and efficient operations of all software related production processes.
• Provide immediate, including off-hour if necessary, support to ensure proper and efficient operation of critical software related production processes.
• Create and/or implement ad hoc solutions to ensure proper and efficient operation of software related production processes. • Diversify and improve skills to keep pace with advancing software related technologies. • Performs other job related duties as required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, an applicable field or equivalent.
• Six years related experience in software development.
• Experience with PHP version 7.0.6 or greater.
• Experience with MS SQL.
• Experience with XML.
• Experience with source control repositories (VSS and/or TFS preferred).
• Experience with Visual Studio Application
If interested and qualified please respond back with your most updated resume to Angela at Angela.Cuzzolino@Mondo.com.
Apply by creating/using account