Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Brand Business Systems Analyst
Location: Waukegan, IL
Type: 2+ year contract
The Brand Business Systems Analyst is a technologist primarily responsible for establishing digital capabilities in support of key sales and marketing objectives. This position will be a member of our client's Brand Technology Solutions team and will liaise with our client's Marketing, internal technology teams and external agencies. Successful candidate will be expected to influence, design and deliver projects that cater to a highly digital consumer population.
· Coordinate projects by working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, cross-functional teams and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
· Write technical documents and guide vendors on design and architecture, data integration, and document complex business processes.
· Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
· Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
· Demonstrates strong documentation skills in recording user requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, writing specifications, publishing status reports etc.
· Performs data reconciliation activities from multiple vendors and reconcile to ensure consistency and accuracy.
· Manages system on-going support activities and associated resources & activities.
· Assesses the degree to which changes to scope; issues and risks will affect projects working with department, management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution
· Troubleshoots issues with frequent follow ups with vendors until there is a firm and complete resolution
· Assists in the development of data models and interface design specifications
· Prepares concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
· Enforces adoption of our client's standards and guidelines in project implementations with vendors
Experience and Skills required
o Written and verbal communication skills – Document and share updates, risks, decisions and action items. Represent IT group in cross-functional meetings, and provide project updates.
o MS Excel – manage large datasets, and have ability to perform intermediate analytical functions.
o MS Word – create and edit content for Contracts, SOW's, and Project Documentation.
o MS Powerpoint - prepare concise, informative, well-organized and impactful PowerPoint presentations summarizing results and insights
o MS Visio – create data and process flow diagrams
· Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy is required
· Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
· Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks
· Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
· Pharmaceutical industry experience highly preferred
· PMP certification a big plus
· Digital Technologies experience a big plus
· Knowledge of terminology, processes, practices and procedures in the healthcare industry.
Apply by creating/using an account