Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Mid Level Java Developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA (100% Onsite)
Interview Process: Phone Interview & Onsite Face to Face Interview (Need to be Local for F2F Interview)
MUST HAVE REALLY GOOD COMMS
• Produce system solutions and high level technical designs to meet identified business requirements. Solutions must incorporate scalability, availability, security, and maintainability characteristics. Risks, assumptions, and costs for solutions must be articulated.
• Analyze and design improvements to core technologies to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of Payment systems. Produce business case to support these improvements.
• Mentor IT organization on adherence to design principles and guidelines.
• Assist teams in adopting new infrastructure and technologies. Provide documentation, training and mentoring. Remain current in new technologies in the global marketplace.
• Identify, evaluate and formally recommend third party software and technology packages and services.
• Actively participate in the implementation of pilots of new software applications and infrastructure.
• On occasion, assist in production escalations, technical systems operations, and problem resolution.
Technical Leadership Responsibilities
• Ability to think strategically. Ability to create and promote guiding development principles, and influence application developers in their ability to create technically sound solutions.
• Promote technical vision and sound engineering principles among technology department staff members
• Propose changes in process, policy, and standards as they relate to the Architecture and design principles
• Assist management in the prioritization of infrastructure development projects.
• Actively participate in the recruiting process.
• Identify training/conferences that will assist in developing necessary skills for technical staff, as well as promoting and understanding of technical vision.
• BSCS or BSEE or Other Related 4yr Technical Degree
• Extensive experience building and architecting high traffic internet sites serving 10-100 million+ requests per day or similar high transaction volume distributed systems
• 5+ years' development experience with Java or related concentrating on server-side development
• Extensive experience implementing complex system integrations utilizing messaging and HTTP
• Experience tuning server side applications and databases, i.e. distributed caches
• Experience Senior Software Engineering highly-available, failure resistant/tolerant internet scale systems
• Familiarity with Subversion, git, Eclipse, IntelliJ and the Atlassian suite of products (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Fish-eye) is preferred
• Experience in developing event-driven and service-oriented Architecture
• Experience with web services, specifically security and identity management
• Experience with various enterprise messaging technologies
• Experience with Enterprise Service Bus solutions (Mule Technologies, SonicMQ messaging, AMQP)
• Experience developing web applications using AJAX Ruby, Rails
• Experience in e-commerce and/or retail systems
• Experience with Open Source platforms and tools
• Experience with Oracle and open source databases
• Clear written, verbal, presentation, and process facilitation skills.
• Accessibility - Ability to work with both business and technical representatives at all levels.
• Ability to make informed, balanced decisions in a timely manner.
• Ability to manage many initiatives at the same time, and exercise judgment on the most appropriate areas of focus.
If qualified and interested, please send your most current resume as a word document to Jason Weinstein at email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account