Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Apttus Architect
Location: Lake Forest, IL
Duration: Contract to Hire
Start: Beginning-Mid March 2018
Roles and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and deliver the systems architecture and design of complex solution components related to the Apttus enterprise contract management solutions candidate will be responsible for the architecture and design of complex solution components (e.g., integration, security, custom development). The candidate must have strong leading skills in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
The candidate will review design elements and approve the overall technical design. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper technical component testing is implemented, and system performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigation approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing a level of effort estimates for the technical portion of solutions.
The candidate will leverage Apttus knowledge to engage with business to advise on Apttus technical best practices and solutions to meeting business needs.
• Demonstrable experience in enterprise-level Apttus and Salesforce projects using both waterfall and agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
• Expert level understanding of the Apttus product suite, including Contract Management and Configure, Price, Quote capabilities, as well as the Force.com Platform
• Extensive experience with Apttus configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Apttus system and functional designs
• Experience in documenting current state business processes and wireframing system designs using process flow diagram tools, UML, sequence diagrams, etc. as well as making recommendations for future state improved processes and system designs
• Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
• Experience in designing and developing software components and having a strong background in database design and system architecture
• Experience integrating Apttus with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
• Understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Apttus, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
• Experience with single-org deployments and multi-org consolidations
• Expert level understanding of environmental management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, Graduate degree preferred (or equivalent qualification)
• 5+ years direct experience in software development lifecycle
• 5+ year experience in Apttus and Salesforce.com configuration and implementing enterprise contract management systems, with 7 – 10 years total experience
• Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of Contract Management and Quote to Cash software solutions
• Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
• Preferred, but not a must, Apttus or Salesforce certifications of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, Administrator certification
• Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques and tools
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
• Must be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams
• Experience working with external IT supplier & virtual teams.
If interested and well qualified, please send an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using an account