Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Northbrook, IL
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary: Open DOE
Start: Ideally as soon as available
The Salesforce Business Analyst is responsible for assisting IT management in the development, configuration, and support of all business systems at our client. This role executes transparent IT processes for full solution lifecycle and drives continuous improvement in solution performance, reliability, compliance, and efficiency. Proactively drives solution usage and simplification with IT business partners. Strategically develops and executes solution roadmap that aligns with business strategy and measurably drives business KPIs. Consistently grow expertise in business processes and enabling technologies.
This role combines business strategy and industry best practices to set application development direction that is strategically aligned and business value-focused. Works with cross-functional business/IT teams and IT Business Partners in translating business demand into actionable roadmaps. Ensures successful plan, build, test, and run of integrated enterprise IT capability/services.Drives continuous improvement to stabilize/rationalize existing IT application landscape.
DUTIES, TASKS, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support continued enhancement of business process in our client's salesforce.com environment which includes: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Pardot, Partner Communities, and Employee Communities.
· Streamline business efficiency using Office 365 suite
· Lead the specification of current and desired state IT application landscape, identification of gaps to the desired state, investigation of new technologies to resolve gaps and advance business capabilities, definition of application development governing principles, maximization and leverage of existing application assets, and simplification of the landscape of over time
· Execute the development, implementation, and support of IT applications through operating a metrics-based management system; ensuring utilization of the solution lifecycle management process; supporting solution ideation and high-level project planning; participating in trade-off analyses and assessments; allocating support to resolve system issues
· Responsible to partner with IT business partners to develop short and long-term application development and support roadmaps
· Responsible to drive incremental business value across IT
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
· Experience in salesforce.com platform
· 5+ years of experience in a business customer-facing IT
· Industry experience with operational exposure across primary corporate functions (e.g., HR, IT, Finance, Legal, etc.) preferred
· Team oriented and ability to build relationships and trust at all levels of an organization and across functions
· Strong communication, presentation, and leadership skills
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering; Master's in Business Administration or Technology Management preferred
If interested and qualified, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by creating/using account