Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Role with an AMAZING client of ours in Los Angeles that's looking for a top-notch, talented UI/UX Software Engineer!
Title: UI/UX Software Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6 month Contract-to-Hire
Our client is looking for someone who gets excited about designing and implementing UI's that are intuitive, easy to use, and present complicated data in simple, easy to understand ways.
We take initiative to help define and organize the work by collaborating closely with our users to learn their world and help them automate their processes. Our team is tuned for flexibility, pragmatic, iterating and evolving with the business yet making sure that our applications are robust and sustainable.
Your work will involve designing and implementing necessary frameworks and other infrastructure, creating tools with elegant and effective user interfaces, and supporting the engineering, design, and localization teams in adopting and using them. Tools developers will collaborate with many internal sub-teams, such as engineering, design, QA, operations, and project management, and will be working in a heterogeneous environment. They will need to show abilities in communicating with both, fellow developers and people with different skill sets, propose solutions and bring them to fruition. This role requires strong programming skills, excellent problem-solving and communication skills, and a passion to make the best products possible.
You possess that rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills with the innate ability to deliver designs on time for our engineering pipeline. In addition, this role will require a candidate to cheerfully and persistently meet with users to validate design decisions and gather requirements.
This role requires experience in project management, navigating the design workload, user studies and on-going enhancements for new and existing applications.
- Experience working with UI design and prototyping tools like Sketch is required
- Experience using and creating REST APIs
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience working collaboratively within a dev team
- Caring about every element of the application lifecycle including the initial idea, prototyping, deployment, enhancements, training, support and maintenance
- Communicating directly with users to gain a deep understanding of their problems, to drive innovation on features, enhancements, demos, release communications and support them
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, excellent problem solving ability and critical thinking
- Acute attention to detail and dedication to quality
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical- and non-technical partners
- An outstanding body of work demonstrating the successful delivery of innovative interface design solutions for web, desktop applications and/or mobile devices.
- Highly organized and motivated with a deep desire to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals.
- Ability to work independently, managing own schedule in fast-paced, multi-project environment.
- Python experience is a plus
- HTML5, CSS, SASS experience is a plus.
Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent experience
If qualified and interested, please send your updated resume to Mark at Mark.Kindy@Mondo.com!
Apply by creating/using an account