Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Rate: Dependent on experience
Type: Direct hire
This position is a B2B digital marketing specialist role, assisting in all areas of digital marketing. This position will be responsible for a wide-scope of digital marketing activities including, but not limited to website content development and implementation, search engine optimization, digital advertising and paid search, marketing automation effectiveness, social media, online lead generation, and more.
This person will utilize their exceptional digital marketing experience to drive and execute on all aspects of a digital marketing program, by measuring and analyzing, optimizing, and implementing enhancements to our digital program to drive website traffic, lead generation, and ultimately, sales.
Marketing Automation and Operations
• Build and execute campaigns, programs, and emails in Marketing Automation Platform, HubSpot.
• Utilize HubSpot and Dynamics CRM to manage contacts, upload sourced lists, capture/generate new contacts, and grow the marketable contact database, while improving segmentation and targeting of audiences
• Own, maintain, and manage lead/contact record activities including lead cleanup, de-duplication, unread lead reporting, lead inbox support/assignment, and data normalization, as well as improving lead follow up processes with the sales team.
• Manage processes for high email deliverability, reputation (sender score) and overall performance
• Build engaging, responsive HTML email and landing page templates
Website and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Work with marketing communications to develop web content to improve Search Engine Optimization
• Review and analyze website content and analytics for areas that need to be improved or revised and make changes to increase performance.
• Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, conversion goals, on-page site optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of multiple industries
• Manage performance reporting in Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Conductor Searchlight.
• Implement SEO strategies to increase organic search traffic.
• Monitor online campaigns and make recommendations on goals to improve key performance metrics and drive revenue
Digital Advertising and Paid Search PPC
• Create, manage, and optimize campaigns on Google AdWords
• Conduct keyword research; help formulate and post Google AdWords ads
• Understand audience targeting techniques across digital platforms to improve targeting effectiveness of all paid media channels
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing
• Overall knowledge of digital space including demand generation, ad retargeting, email marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and related analytics and engagement metrics and reporting techniques
• Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building and surpassing conversion goals
• Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
• Experience with Google Adwords and Bing Ads
• Experience working with Marketing Automation, preferably HubSpot
• Experience in building email and landing pages in HTML preferred
• Experience with a CMS (Kentico) preferred
• Experience with Conductor Searchlight a plus
• Experience with a CRM (DynamicsCRM) a plus
• Knowledge of how to manage and maintain social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Adobe Suite preferred
• Experience marketing for manufacturing industry in a B2B environment a plus
Capabilities and Success Factors
• Demonstrated digital skills and proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Self-starter, high-performing team player adept at developing and shaping content for online experiences
• Works to fully understand end user needs and company objectives
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Project management skills
• Uses technology to speed work execution
• Flexibility to adapt to deadlines, changing schedules, and priorities
• Competitive Salary
• Sales Incentive & Management incentive program
• Matching 401(k) contribution
• Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Acrcount
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
• Educational Reimbursement
• Matching Gift Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
Apply by creating/using an account