Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position Title: Sr. Business Process Leader (SalesForce)
Location – City and Country: Harrisburg, United Stated
Department: Digital Sales & Customer Care Solutions
Type- Contract to hire or direct full-time
The Sr. Business Process Leader plays a critical role in defining and driving the standardization of business processes across the company's enterprise platforms. This senior candidate will provide leadership and manage high-impact, global IT initiatives focusing on Digital Sales & Customer Service working with our Business Partners in Sales / Channel and Customer Care. The successful candidate will be responsible for all phases of project delivery – from initiation to rollout, ensuring expected outcomes are achieved. The candidate must be a subject matter expert (SME) in sales and service business processes and have a deep and hands-on understanding of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform and have a solid track record of execution and delivering results. Additionally, the candidate will liaison with customers across a widely diverse set of industries including automotive, appliance, communications, consumer electronics, industrial, and more. By teaming with executive management, business unit representatives, and IT stakeholders, this leader will work to standardize business processes to optimize and accelerate sales and service transformation.
1. Strategic leader managing high impact Digital IT projects; responsible for delivering world-class solutions on-time and on-budget.
2. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Sales and Service business processes and best practices.
3. Lead the definition and implementation of programs supporting TE's Digital Sales and Customer Care strategies.
4. Lead all phases of IT programs and projects including relationship management, problem definition, analysis, solution conceptualization, requirement definition, development, and implementation including authoring related documents such as business and functional requirements.
5. Design and develop proposals, usability studies, software evaluations and buy vs. build recommendations. Manage vendor relationships.
6. Responsible for successful system implementations including customer feedback, communication strategies and all other aspects of project communications.
7. Facilitate understanding and adoption of technology solutions by being a Business Consultant and trusted IT liaison.
Competencies & Experience Required:
1. Minimum 8 years of IT experience implementing enterprise-wide solutions in a multi-national enterprise setting.
2. Subject matter expert (SME) in sales and service business processes and have a deep and hands-on understanding of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform
3. Have a solid track record of execution and delivering results.
4. Hands-on Business Analysis and group facilitation.
5. Highly organized project leader with solid project management understanding and experience.
6. Excellent verbal / written communication. Must be able to build relationships and communicate effectively to executive management and offshore developers.
7. Seasoned expert in using technology to accelerate business outcomes.
8. Strong leadership skills with a passion to deliver quality results.
9. Strong ability to influence others outside their direct area of control and is seen as a team player.
10. Strong understanding of industry and technology benchmarking.
11. Ability to review Site Analytics and Business Models to gain strategic insights and develop recommendations to optimize Customer Experience and Generate Demand.
12. IT project management with demonstrated experience working in a fast paced environment managing multiple & complex projects.
13. Must be able to occasionally travel worldwide and flex daily work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team communications.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Marketing OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
· MBA or Master's Degree desired
· Project Management/Scrum Certification strongly desired.
Apply by creating/using account