Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Project Manager
Duration: 6+ Month contract
Manages the activities and people associated with the project and the success of that project. Works with user to identify the user's need. Delivers quality systems solutions to business problems. Develops conceptual level requirements in the analysis phase. Supports the production environment proactively through tracking management activities. Responsible for the ongoing systems needs of the client/user community.
COMPETENCIES: Provide supervision; develop group goals and objectives; monitor and control client production charges; develop and evaluate staffing plans; utilizes formal SDLC to coordinate system development activities; provide project status reports; identify and define user needs; analyze project proposals; develop conceptual systems requirements; develop systems integration requirements; develop systems phasing plan; provide business application consultation; provide problem tracking/management; and prepare and deliver presentations.
QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Information Services, or Computer Science preferred; four to six years consulting experience preferred. Eight to twelve years experience, including at least two years professional consulting and two years in program/project management; formal training in SDLC methodologies; good analytical and problem solving ability, creativity, and insight; proven ability to motivate employees and create a positive working environment; strong interpersonal and communication skills and a strong political awareness.
PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING FOR RECRUITING PURPOSES
This role is within Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM), responsible for the client's enterprise-level cybersecurity governance policies, procedures and standards to meet leaders' objectives. The person will understand the clien'ts business and cyber risks and craft strategies to reduce those risks. They will liaise with divisions and affiliates to understand them and their differences, and the effects of cybersecurity on those divisions. They will proactively monitor the legal and regulatory environment for recent developments. This position will require experience with risk management technologies (e.g., GRC solutions) that enable a seamless and efficient process to manage strategy, risk and governance across the enterprise.
Core Job Responsibilities
• Lead a team that develops, refines and implements enterprise-wide cybersecurity governance strategies, policies, procedures and standards across multiple platform and application environments to meet security responsibilities.
• Ensure cyber policies, procedures, standards, strategies, and system configurations are documented and tracked.
• Proactively recommend, manage, and implement required changes to cyber risk, security policies and procedures, and metrics.
• Review and facilitate approval of all policies and security awareness initiatives
• Proactively provides strategic and tactical direction and consultation on information security and compliance.
• Participate in security planning and analyst activities.
• Collaborate with BTS teams to ensure security is incorporated in projects.
Up to 2 Direct Exempt Reports
Position Accountability / Scope
Reports to the Director of Information Security Policy and Risk. The scope of this position is company wide and considers the information security implications unique to all divisions when developing governance and risk management strategies. May have direct budget responsibility.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Security, Risk or IT Management, Computer Science, or related field
• Master degree preferred.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
• At least 7 years of experience but typically 10 plus years of experience is required.
• Possess CISSP certification (or similar) and be knowledgeable of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, BASEL II, EU DPD, HIPAA, and PCI DSS is highly desired.
• Experience with implementation and operational use of GRC toolsets (Governance Risk and Compliance)
• Requires strong analytical skills, business intelligence, effective communication, interpersonal skills, organizational intelligence, relationship management, the ability to make meaningful decisions based on sound judgment, and the ability to work effectively with a variety of roles from Executive Management to Security Analysts.
Apply by creating/using account