Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My Client in Reading, PA is hiring for a Marketing Analyst!
Location: Reading, PA
Duration: 3-6 Month Contract to Hire
This position will interpret management policy in securing data and analyzing same for marketing. The position will make recommendations and give expert advice to management based on the results of analytical results. The results of the analysis and recommendations given to management for their decisions can have a significant impact on business performance.
- Work with Marketing and process owners to understand goals and success definitions in order to implement proper tracking measures. Work with multiple resources (i.e. IT, 3rd party vendors, software as a service) to implement tracking.
- Analyze web site performance and digital advertising effectiveness and report out findings to the management team
- Manage all web site tags for tracking and lead the implementation of tags on new sites as they are developed
- Work with marketing and process owners as a team member, providing analysis of data. Gain an understanding of their needs and goals to provide sound analysis and recommendations based on findings.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis as new sources of data become available. Develop standard reporting from data and source if appropriate.
- Create and maintain data warehouse feeds by working with vendors to develop consistent data formats and timing. Analyze data and make recommendations to marketing managers based on results.
- Analysis of marketing data for our internal and external customers. Work with off-shore team, providing direction and validating results.
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 4 year degree in business, statistics, math, accounting or marketing preferred
- High level expertise (2+ years ) working with Google Analytics including implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and reporting
- Previous experience with various web tracking platforms including Adobe Analytics (Omniture) would be a plus
- Strong experience working with tag management solutions including Tealium and Google Tag Manager
- Detailed knowledge of web analytics packages and how to use them to collect the information necessary for analysis of marketing campaigns including:
-Tagging structures to capture metrics
-Integration requirements with IT
-Understanding of web metric concepts, terminology and reporting
- Understanding of best practices web in data analysis
- Demonstrated skills in web data analysis with actionable recommendations
- Previous experience working with data visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik, Beckon, Google Data Studio, and similar (preferred but not required)
- Proficient in Advanced Excel Functionalities
- Understanding of various digital channels including paid search, organic search, social, and display
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Advanced Access, Excel, database skills
- SQL knowledge a plus
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
If qualified and interested, please send over your most up to date resume to Nina at email@example.com
Apply by creating/using an account