Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SR. MANAGER, MARKETING AUTOMATION AND ANALYTICS
TYPE: 1+ month contract
Location: Denver, CO
Are you marketing automation guru, with a passion for data, looking to make a direct impact on the success of a company who is on a mission to change the world for the better? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to work in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and make a difference. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation.
• Own the lead lifecycle process from creation to cleaning to sales handoff to deal.
o Create dashboards and reports to measure the effectiveness of our marketing and sales activities
o Lead routing – ensure proper workflows in place
o Develop a data integrity strategy and supporting checks to maintain the health of our data
o Establish and monitor service level agreements between marketing and sales regarding MQLs passed to sales.
o We have an awesome salesforce admin & sales ops team that can help
• Optimize and manage systems and processes to deliver marketing campaign execution through HubSpot and Salesforce.
o Manage the data integration between Salesforce & Hubspot
o Create lists in Hubspot to ensure appropriate segmentation for operations, communication programs and integrations
o Monitor and fix sync errors between Hubspot and salesforce
o Oversee integrations that capture, clean and enhance data in
Salesforce (e.g. Inside View, Ringlead, Zoominfo)
• Design, support and execute HubSpot-based campaigns to accelerate demand and lead generation to impact net-new revenue.
o Create landing pages and forms to track inbound lead activity
o Campaign tracking – ensure activities are properly tracking in
• Demonstrate operations leadership, data and systems integration and the ability to support others in a positive manner.
o Work with Sales Operations and CRM owners to define analytics standards, data definitions, dashboards, and processes to provide
organization with timely and insightful analysis.
o Ensure weekly standardized dashboards of KPI's and analysis/insight into trends and impact of campaigns and initiatives are accurate and delivered to executive team.
o Provide analysis and insight on marketing, sales and event initiatives: campaign performance, channel contributions, attribution analysis, ROI
o Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of systems
or processes to effectively improve data cleanliness and management,
including record merging, and capture, track leads, sales, list uploads, target segmentation, nurturing and touch cadences
o Manage our data policies to comply with applicable privacy rules and the CAN-SPAM act
o Remain current on HubSpot and MarTech best practices, tools and that drive automation, higher performance and optimization.
o Bring high attention to detail, while managing multiple projects and the ability to deliver against aggressive time-frames.
• Other tasks as assigned
o We are a small agile marketing team and we adapt quickly to changes.
Expect to jump in, learn a lot and try new things.
• 3+ years of enterprise B2B marketing automation or demand generation experience
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working with HubSpot and Salesforce.com, HubSpot certification a plus
• Natural curiosity to investigate and track down data or sync issues and also improve and automate processes wherever possible
• Technical expertise in the setup of campaigns, workflows, email communications, "customer journeys”, dynamic functionality and other platform specific tasks.
• Possess a strong combination of marketing automation and CRM expertise and have extensive data experience to help created a best in class demand generation operation.
• Understand the integrations between marketing automation, Salesforce and other platforms (how APIs work, how objects are synced, workflows are triggered, data connectors, and the field mapping processes)
• Intermediate knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS helpful
• Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics or other tracking software helpful
• Proficiency with WordPress (or other CMS) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Analytics and statistics
• Experience in developing lead scoring methodologies
• Must have a strong attention to detail, possess solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• Must work collaboratively across teams.
Apply by creating/using an account