Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Eloqua Architect
Location: Fully Remote
Type: Long term contract
The Eloqua Architect has extensive experience in the Eloqua platform. Our Architects have experience designing and managing marketing automation deployments, designing complex nurture programs, integrate new technology into the tool, and are comfortable both in a customer-facing consultant role as well as a project/team lead.
Marketing Automation (MA) Architects are cornerstones in our MA services offerings:
• Core automation specialist and team leads for MA related projects
• Experts in one or more platforms and technologies
• Industry veterans, typically with a rich MA partner or client-side background
• Up-to-date on the latest industry best practices, standards, and new ideas
• Experienced consultants with project management and team leading skills
• Typically, leading complex or large-scale MA projects
• Perform MA assessments and audits for clients
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
• Recommend and implement platform architecture to support marketing programs and achieve business goals
• Develop and maintain logic in programs to support lead management, data cleansing, touch governance and privacy.
• Ensure that lead management data processes between MAP and CRM are working seamlessly, and make enhancements to processing as required by business or issue resolution.
• Serve as third-level support for platform-related issues.
• Provide development and testing support for regular releases of Eloqua and CRM enhancements.
• Maintain awareness of Eloqua release and patch schedules to align with internal release schedules and provide guidance on using new features where applicable.
• Create documentation outlining developed solutions as reference for other platform team members and/or how-to guides for campaign configuration teams.
• Act as a team lead and project manager for large scale platform projects requiring multiple team members to work in tandem
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
• Working experience integrating Eloqua with SFDC
• Knowledge of Eloqua API capabilities and use as well as Cloud Connectors
• Highly proficient in Eloqua platform integration mechanisms including Program Builder, auto-synchs, external calls, update & match rules, etc.
• Experience implementing full cycle projects including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and support
• Communication, interpersonal, team building, and support skills
• Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative, and leadership
• Minimum four years of experience administering a marketing automation platform – certification preferred but not required
• Highly proficient in core Eloqua campaign automation mechanisms including campaign canvas, emails, landing pages, forms, segmentation, etc.
• Highly proficient in Eloqua data model including use of custom data objects and data integration with external systems
• Extensive knowledge of digital demand generation, content marketing and email marketing as it relates to marketing automation
• Experience supporting multi-business unit and enterprise organizations a plus
• Experience in an enterprise B2B Technology company a plus
• Experience with Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture Site Catalyst a plus
Apply by creating/using account