Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
*** No 3rd Party Candidates/C2C. My client cannot sponsor. Thank you!***
Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary: Open DOE
Become and fundamental part of our Information Management department working as a BI Data Warehouse Modeler/Business Intelligence Developer. You will support the design, development, and implementation of data models to support of global data warehouses development, data delivery, and BI analytic applications. You will also be responsible for ongoing creation and maintenance of metadata and documentation of design in line with development and delivery. Collaboration within IM and across all business and IT functions to ensure models support a complete end to end solutions in line with the broader IM & IT Roadmaps. Ensure solutions adherence to Global BI policies, procedure, and standards to ensure data quality and compliance to information security policies and data governance policies.
• Create, alter and maintain data warehouse assets including data objects and ETL programs for release adhering to BI development and security standards and policies.
• Manage multiple concurrent data warehouse projects and tasks balancing quality and delivering to agreed service deadlines.
• Work with the senior modelers, business and/or business analysis teams on, and be responsible for, proposing fast track solutions for key business requirements.
• Continuous advancement of technical skills to increase efficiencies of delivery of complex data warehouse integration to support reporting requirements as needed.
• Participate in collaboration with functional leads responsible for key metric and IM reporting services analysts, solution designers, and technical analysts to ensure continued delivery of robust, well tested, integrated & documented data warehouse and analytics solutions.
• Represent Business Intelligence & Decision Support Development on all key strategic programs.
• Contribute ideas toward the ongoing improvement of the business intelligence and information management strategies which include increasing automation, improving support and enabling the business to self-serve their reporting and analytics requirements.
• Collaborate with Business Users or Global Test Teams to ensure quality deliverables.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• +3 years' work experience
• Experience with working with Microsoft BI development tools: Integration Services, Reporting Services Data Modelling Integration and Analysis Services Data Modelling and SQL Server normalized/de-normalized database/system design patterns within Kimball Model) & QlikView: Source Document & Data Modelling integration
• Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing large scale performant solutions
• Experience of working directly with customers in the business and requirements elaboration
• Good knowledge of databases such as Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and SQL Server
• Experience in dealing with nuances of user configurations in order to provide quality technical support for internal customers
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to work hands-on in a fast paced environment
• Strong understanding of business intelligence and productivity industry standards and terminology
• Willing to learn new processes and apply to daily work
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, including developers, architects, and senior management.
• Experience working in global teams
• Experience with Agile process (SCRUM is preferred) using Team Foundation Server
• Experience working in a fast paced/fluid environment with the pressure to deliver on-time and on the budget.
• Experience working with multi - language, multi – currency database that is integrated with wide range of business systems
If interested and well qualified, please send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com.
Apply by creating/using an account