Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Web Producer
Location: Redwood City, CA
Type: 6 month contract
Are you ready to make an immediate impact with an industry leader? Our client, the world's leading data center and interconnection platform, is looking for talented candidates to join our tight-knit Digital Marketing Team!
We need a web producer to handle daily production duties for global stakeholders executing short and long term web updates to our client's corporate websites and other owned media outlets. We're looking for a critical thinker, a creative and motivated self-starter, with a passion for delivering compelling and beautiful web experiences that immediately grab a user's attention to drive them further through the conversion funnel. Web producers should have experience in leveraging HTML, CSS, JS and other current web technologies to create unique web experiences that push the edge of web design while maintaining the overall messaging of our client. We're looking for someone that can balance both the daily production needs of a highly-trafficked web properties with creative solutions while offering forward looking strategies to user experience concerns.
If you're a web producer that doesn't need explicit directives always laid out and are looking for the opportunity to readily apply current web technologies, has a passion for great web sites and can hit the ground running to immediately contribute to our increasing web presence and success, we want you!
* Actively develop and produce web pages to our client's corporate websites working with the Digital Content Teams and Regional Marketers to execute global stakeholder requests. Be responsible for day-to-day web production and maintain the production queue in accordance with established SLAs.
* Contribute and collaborate regularly on prescribed processes and cross-platform digital media strategies, including home page promotions, digital campaigns, and social media.
* Leverage existing and new technologies to create robust web features, sites and pages in a responsive framework--from initial design/wireframe through core code creation and, ultimately, successful deployment--with a focus on developing an engaging B2B site that grabs the user's attention and converts them to leads.
* Work with internal partners to ensure message consistency and take ownership over the site so that digital destinations support key content marketing initiatives to increase engagement with potential customers.
* Exhibit strong understanding of online trends, measurement tools, and other engagement platforms (such as events, lead generation, marketing resource centers, sales enablement sites, etc.) that round out the online experience and help identify how content is consumed.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in development, web production, design, software, technology or related field.
* Minimum of 2-3 years Web Production/Digital Marketing experience with exhibited knowledge of latest web standards and technologies.
* Results-oriented, motivated contributor who brings passion and an intrinsic drive to succeed. Someone who thinks of extensibility and scalability when tackling any requirement, but doesn't lose sight of immediate stakeholder needs and timelines.
* Background in web production, web development, UI/UX and web design a must; experience with responsive frameworks and, in particular, Bootstrap is preferred.
* Strong verbal and written skills to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Industry knowledge and experience with B2B marketing to the IT or telecom industries is a plus.
Please reach out to email@example.com, if interested or know anyone who is!
Apply by creating/using account