Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
My direct client in Philadelphia, PA is hiring a Technical Project Manager.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (zip code 19104)
Duration: 3-6 month Contract-to-Hire – long term resource needed
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team and contribute to our talented Product and Engineering teams. In this role, you'll work closely with our teams to drive the timely delivery of all product initiatives. You'll participate in requirements gathering as well and work seamlessly across technical and non-technical audiences. You'll be critical to implementing best practices and ensuring the company's continued success of delivering projects on time, every time. The Technical Project Manager will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure the final product surpasses their vision.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how business operates? We are looking for candidates that share our passion for tackling complexity head-on, to help build products that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude. As Technical Project Manager, you will play a key role, driving huge projects that span the organization. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background, platform experience and a great passion for the industry.
What You'll Do:
· Drive project requirements definition, track multiple concurrent projects, participate in milestone planning, develop metrics and objectives to assess project progress.
· Drive accountability of all projects under your management- removing barriers for the teams implementing them.
· Closely manage the scope to get the product out on time and provide regular project status updates to executive management. Lead monthly retrospectives with each department, following up on any action items
· Closely co-operate with the entire design and developer organization to ensure that projects are properly resourced
· Participate in daily stand-ups with engineering teams. Provide process improvements and coach our engineering team to be as efficient as possible.
· Identify risks and dependencies of the team's work as well as identify opportunities for improved efficiency within and between teams.
What You'll Need:
· 3-5+ years of Project Management experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience working across engineering and product teams and removing all potential roadblocks.
· Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, multi-task, work with tight deadlines, prioritize tasks and be highly organized in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
· A strong functional knowledge digital user experience
· Experience with user story creation and retrospectives.
· Strong experience with project management and story management tools like Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, etc.
· Ability to get stuff done in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
Apply by creating/using account