Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
You won't just manage projects, you'll own them. You'll project-manage a team of developers, designers and interns. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, helping define project scope, answering questions and ensuring the overall quality of a project. You'll handle tasking, scoping and serving as the day-to-day liaison between internal teams and clients. All projects are fast-paced, you'll be managing many short-term deliverables as well as longer term projects that run weeks, months and/or years simultaneously.
On any given day, your responsibilities will include a combination of the following:
· Documenting the vision and technical requirements for projects, based on a creative brief and/or discussions with account teams, developers/designers and analytics strategists.
· Producing wireframes based on discussions with the team.
· Working with account teams to develop time-estimates and cost-estimates based on the functionality requirements.
· Determining programming needs based on timelines and functionality requirement.
· Hiring freelance developers as needed to complete the project.
· Reviewing projects for accuracy, functionality and ensuring that they agree with the vision and technical requirements.
· Scope budgets and allocate resources for development and design
· Provide day-to-day communication between internal client contacts and digital department, while keeping VP informed of any deadlines that may be missed, resources needed, etc.
· Provide context for setting client expectations regarding timing and scope.
· You'll need a cursory understanding of HTML, CSS and other Web languages.
· You will do well to have had experience with BaseCamp, Jira and Google Apps for Work.
· Will be made fun of by their friends for being "too” organized (as if THAT'S possible).
· Educate agency on capabilities (and sometimes limitations) of development requests.
· Will be known for being a good communicator. S/he will consistently listen, synthesize, write and speak better than most people.
· Was born with an awareness of and appreciation for details.
· Is cool with wearing many hats. S/he never will say "that's not my job.”
· Will meet deadlines across multiple, simultaneous projects.
· Builds relationships with teams based on thorough planning, timely and professional communication and intelligent problem-solving.
· Will work relentlessly towards big-picture goals while addressing immediate daily ones.
· Loves technology and is very Web savvy.
· Knows the difference between a mobile app, responsive site and a mobile website.
· Knows how to defend oneself against an onslaught of Nerf Darts.
· To be considered, you should also have:
· A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· A solutions-oriented approach to life in general.
· 2-3 years experience in an interactive agency project management role.
· Desire to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges and grow professionally.
· Taken the psych test. You may not have passed but the results came back "absolutely charming.”
Apply by creating/using account