Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
We have a Contract role for a Schedule Planner with our client in Davenport, IA. Please let me know if you or any of your friends would be interested in this position.
The details of the position are:
Project Duration: 3 Years Contract
Specific Position Requirements:
· Looking for a candidate with a bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of scheduling or material flow experience that is proficient with Excel.
· Recent graduates are also welcome.
· The manager is looking for a Production Scheduler to sit in Davenport, IA.
· This position will be responsible for scheduling support in the cutting/welding/machining operations.
· Minimum of a high school diploma/equivalent with 5+ years of scheduling experience in a production environment.
· Manager would strongly prefer a 4-year degree in a relevant field with 1+ years of scheduling experience.
· Must be proficient with MS Office and be an intermediate user of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.).
· SAP experience would be strongly preferred.
· Majority of the time is spent on the production floor, the rest of the time will be in an office environment.
· This individual will be sitting with others who support the Fabrication operations - supervisors, Engineers and other schedulers.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.
· Must be willing to work in a team environment.
· This person would be expected to work independently on a daily basis with very little work direction.
· The schedule can fall between the hours of 6am-5pm for an 8-hour shift.
· No overtime is expected at this time.
· Plans and schedules complex and high impact (multiple work centers, higher technology) manufacturing processes of all current production and service parts.
· Schedules requirements for material with regard to the Deere Production System including kanbans/triggers, delivery and achievement of the production schedule.
· May develop line sequencing of options.
· May supervise and provide work direction.
· Schedules production parts.
· Schedules service parts.
· Expedites production and purchased parts.
· Coordinates needed parts from other John Deere departments.
· Coordinates the implementation of engineering and material changes.
· Analyzes future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure that machine load and work force can meet the production requirements for the department, including maintaining and planning kanbans and calculating kanban quantities.
· Performs some administrative duties for the department.
· May include work direction and/or supervision, including performance management.
· Audits inventory integrity and accuracy, including performing the production and scrap reporting.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume at email@example.com. Also, you can call us at # (630) 576 1914.
About Generis Tek:
Generis Tek is a boutique IT/Professional staffing based in Chicagoland. We offer both Contingent Labor & Permanent placement services to several Fortune 500 clients Nationwide.
Our philosophy is based on delivering long-term value and build lasting relationships with our clients, consultants and employees. Our fundamental success lies in understanding our clients’ specific needs and working very closely with our consultants to create a right fit for both sides. We aspire to be our client’s most trusted business partner.
Apply by creating/using an account