Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Robotics Process/Intelligent Automation Leader role reports to Director, IT & FiT Business Analytics & Reporting and will be focused on the overall program management, coordination, execution, control and completion of Programs or Projects related to Robotics and Process Automation.
The core ingredient for success of applying Robotics Process Automation/Intelligent Automation at client depends on finding a Thought Leader – someone that recognizes that the effective use of these technologies will be a key driver for organizational growth and efficiency.
• Oversight for all Robotics Process Automation projects
• Responsible for governance of RPA roadmap, prioritization and Service Delivery across projects in collaboration/partnership with the RPA Functional Lead
• Works closely with business functions and ensure alignment to project timelines, risks and costs
• Takes a proactive part in suggesting technologies, tools and approaches; benchmark our initiatives against industry best practices; propose and adopt where appropriate.
• Provides guidance for continuous improvements and best practices on solution delivery
• Designs technology platform solutions on Robotics/Intelligence Automation by modeling requirements and applying standard architecture methodologies. Acts as an "agent of change” and continuously fosters the sharing of customer, architecture, and technical information between organizations
• Builds external alliances with partners and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends advancing position with the market.
• Participates in the construction of financial models that align with custom solution proposals.
• Develops innovative solutions and designs to support objectives by analyzing gaps between as-is and target architecture. Develop Architecture standards/guidelines/policies based on the organization needs, regulatory requirements and anticipated technology advances to guide solutions and project teams.
• Leads or participates in presentations at the most senior leadership and executive level.
What they are looking for, and the CIO John Rizzo has made it abundantly clear, is: A Thought Leader, someone with a think tank/advisory/theory crafting/Center of Excellence level of experience in Robotics and Automation, not just automating processes or leading projects.
A Thought Leader, someone with a think tank/advisory/theory crafting/Center of Excellence level of experience in Robotics and Automation, not just automating processes or leading projects. Someone to lead, make recommendations for new technologies and processes in the area of Robotics Process and Intelligent Automation.
• Experience as a Delivery Manager or Solution Architect on complex technical projects
• Experience leading similar programs in Process Automation
• Exposure to Process Automation tools (such as Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Workfusion, UiPath) etc.
• Exposure to tools for BPM (such as Pega, Aris)
• 8+ years of experience in software delivery
• Experience in governing project delivery across stakeholders
• Proven track record in handling complicated engineering issues, assuring quality and timely delivery
• Experience in the design and implementation of continuous integration, delivery, and deployment setups
• Strong communication skills, and proven ability to handle conflicts and taking on responsibility
• Experience with outcome-based projects, delivering on hard commitments and fixed timelines
• Agile/Scrum experience is a plus
• Expert understanding of foundational architectural concepts (design, business technology strategy, quality management, human dynamics, and IT environment).
• Significant experience engaging with CXO's and regular working interactions with CIO's and Business stakeholders.
• Vertical industry experience in one or more domains
• 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 3-6 years of Robotics / Intelligent Automation Implementation / Consulting Experience
• Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience, or Graduate degree relevant experience.
Apply by creating/using an account