Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Are you serious about your career change?
We are a fast-growing company that is committed to helping in your next career move.
• Create a project plan for every part
• Conduct engineering review for each part at supplier end. Ensure the supplier has reviewed the drawing and manufacturing the part as per the drawing.
• Ensure a proper gated process is followed as per Client Project Manager requirements
• Ensure all kinds of finish requirements are met as per Client Project Manager's technical documents or drawings or specifications shared with the supplier.
• Ensure that supplier maintains records to show compliance to meet above requirements. Records to be shared with Client Project Manager as per contractual agreement with the supplier
• Make sure the supplier sticks to the schedule as per the project plan.
• Provide Client Project Manager with periodic progress report to bring the visibility on each and every part the Client Project Manager has contracted with the supplier
• Propose to Client Project Manager Supply chain on any standardization opportunities from a design perspective.
• Attends daily production meeting to report the status of the supply chain. Advises appropriate individuals and departments of any delivery deviations that effect scheduled manufacturing orders.
• Read delivery schedules & inventory reports to determine priority of parts
• Provide shipping and delivery information to all necessary workgroups
• Work with internal departments as well as suppliers to correct any discrepancies in shipping, invoicing, quality and part number & quantity mismatches
• BA/BS/ME degree in engineering or Supply Chain with a minimum of 6-8 years of Project Management & Supply Chain experience in Manufacturing Domain (Aerospace & Defense Industry preferred)
• 8 to 12 years of overall supply chain/project management/manufacturing engg/design engg experience
• Knowledge of aerospace standards & systems
• Experience in Hydraulic/Pneumatic manufacturing industry will be preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint) & ERP (SAP/Oracle)
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience handing multiple projects with cross functional teams
• SAP/Oracle/ERP experience is required
• Responsible to conduct yourself in a manner consistent with company mission, values, code of ethics, policies, and other standards of conduct
Started in 2006 and headquartered in Connecticut, VLink is one of the fastest growing digital technology services and consulting companies. Since its inception, our innovative team members have been solving the most complex business, and IT challenges of our global clients.
Learn more about us.
EEO, ADA, FMLA Compliant
VLink is an equal opportunity employer. At VLink, we are committed to embracing diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion. VLink does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, or discharge, will be decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, performance, and business needs.
Apply by creating/using an account